No announcement yet.

The Question mark on Canelos chin is removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Why did he run so much if his chin is so great??
    damn homie you still alive? I though HIV would have turned to AIDS by now.....

Stay strong my brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Who questioned his chin? I never did.
      It was unproven at 160LBs until this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        What no absolutely not. Canelo used as much caution in a scenario like this than I remember seeing possibly ever. He acted like he was fighting Freddy Krueger. He rolled everything. His obsession with staying out of range removed almost entirely Golovkin's normal and full functioning proper punching mechanics. Canelo spoiled all 36 minutes. This was no test. Removed?? NFW.
        You make declarations like this when a fighter has withstood depth charges and missile strikes to the face. Canelo fought like Oscar in the final three against Trinidad all twelve. GTFOH..

He was on the ropes the majority of the fight eating shots. And cmon who doesnt run from GGG?

Fact is he went the full 12 and didnt go down. Jacobs who weighed a SOLID 185 on fight night even went down vs GGG.

Comment

The same reason why he ran against Pacquiao and Maidana. Lol. Stupid ni9

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            He was on the ropes the majority of the fight eating shots. And cmon who doesnt run from GGG?

Fact is he went the full 12 and didnt go down. Jacobs who weighed a SOLID 185 on fight night even went down vs GGG.
            The ****? He didn't get hit with more than a few shots that probably had 70% of Golovkin's full power and proper mechanics on them. Is this a real question or not?? Stick to the ****ing subject and the science.

Canelo's chin was not tested in this fight. He went way out of his way to make sure of that - at the expense of winning FCS..

Comment

The ****? He didn't get hit with more than a few shots that probably had 70% of Golovkin's full power and proper mechanics on them. Is this a real question or not?? Stick to the ****ing subject and the science.

Canelo's chin was not tested in this fight. He went way out of his way to make sure of that - at the expense of winning FCS..

Uhhh...did you miss the overhand right that GGG landed with everything he had and canelo ate it like a champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Uhhh...did you miss the overhand right that GGG landed with everything he had and canelo ate it like a champ?
                Where?? On the side of Canelo's head and on his neck??? Watch it again, Einstein.

That's ONE shot, BTW. What the **** kind of standards do you have for tested chins? Are you trying to lower the bar all by yourself?
                Last edited by A-Wolf; 09-17-2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Canelo has a fuucking iron chin.

He ate gggs best shots like peanuts.

Comment

It's defense, not chin. Pay attention to the fights.

He showed a decent chin to take all those jabs, but he never gave golovkin much of an oppurtunity to land a killer shot. And I did see him hurt I believe twice.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      It's defense, not chin. Pay attention to the fights.

He showed a decent chin to take all those jabs, but he never gave golovkin much of an oppurtunity to land a killer shot. And I did see him hurt I believe twice.
                      Ggg was hurt more than Canelo ever was.

The bodys shots early on had ggg with his guard super low.

And a few shots upstairs had gggs legs looking a lil funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X