Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoadedWraps gave me a red dot because.....I'll let her explain why....don't be shy sweetheart, tell the board why you red dotted me

Comment

I'm just hoping Robert makes it a fight. Don't really care who wins, just don't want it to be the mismatch it seems on paper.

Comment

I wonder if there is something wrong with Guerrero or it's just that the books have lost complete faith in Guerrero as Garcia is a bigger favorite than even Mayweather was against him.

Comment

Whoever wins this match should fight the winner between Pacquiao-Bradley 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            Whoever wins this match should fight the winner between Pacquiao-Bradley 3.
            That will never happen.

The winner is getting Khan next.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR GUERRERO! View Post
              That will never happen.

The winner is getting Khan next.
              Amir Khan is a joke.. he better go back to Pakistan and fight terrosim.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Amir Khan is a joke.. he better go back to Pakistan and fight terrosim.
                its time to cash khan out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  LoadedWraps gave me a red dot because.....I'll let her explain why....don't be shy sweetheart, tell the board why you red dotted me

It was actually a mistake in the end, I thought you duped a thread of mine, I saw the title later that day and facepalmed myself lol.

Had it been for real though, you would still be on the receiving end of an NSB beating, so don't trip.

Comment

Here is my prefight analysis and prediction for tonight's Garcia vs. Guerrero fight: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-analysis.html

Comment

Originally posted by SafaBoxingFan View Post
                      Guys, I'm a fairly casual boxing fan outside of fighters from the uk, so therefore I haven't seen a lot of Garcia outside of the Khan fight

It seems a lot of people aren't a big fan of him but when I look at some of the names on his CV (Khan, Morales, Judah, Matthysse, Herrera, Peterson) it suggests that he's elite quality

Why is it that he's not seen as such?
                      As we say here in the states
                      "Haters are gonna hate"

They just cannot help it. Garcia is a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X