No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Pacquiao Was Better Than Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
    you obviously dont know **** about boxing and that red bar is your reputation on this site which means everyone you came across have voted that YDKSAB. so.......
    hahahahahahahaha burnt!!!!!

Comment

It's funny as hell seeing these Pacquiao extremists continue to be so ****ing delusional about Manny winning this fight. They have literally created their own little stories to cope with the loss. **** is pathetic lol

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
        It's funny as hell seeing these Pacquiao extremists continue to be so ****ing delusional about Manny winning this fight. They have literally created their own little stories to cope with the loss. **** is pathetic lol
        you said it's funny, but you don't sound to me as having fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you said it's funny, but you don't sound to me as having fun
          I don't even know what that means bro lol.

Do whatever you feel you need to do to deal with Pacquiao losing. It's not gonna change the outcome of the fight, man.

Comment

He certainly wasn't an easy fight. There's a reason both fighters looked so bad in that fight. They were easily the most skilled fighter either had ever fought.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 12-04-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I dont´t give a **** about rematch. No thanks.

But i hope we´l se Brook - Khan soon. On Wembley!

Comment

Floyd Jr was on something and Pacquiao with only one arm was his toughest opponent, just saying.... People has to understand what a beast Pacquiao is and stop with the bs.
                Floyd Jr is showing respect to him here, take notice !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  Floyd Jr was on something and Pacquiao with only one arm was his toughest opponent, just saying.... People has to understand what a beast Pacquiao is and stop with the bs.
                  Floyd Jr is showing respect to him here, take notice !!!
                  Legendary.........

Comment

And that was a handicap Manny with one good arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Lol a flowmo disagreeing with his master.

Classic! Hahaha

You can never win with these fools. If it says good things about Floyd they agree to Floyd if it isn't they don't agree with Floyd.

Lol at these clowns. They can't even follow Floyd's script.
                      I don't have a master because I have a brain of my own, unlike certain fans of the massive headed PAC MAN. They can think of no else but their lord and swollen headed master who talks to a God that promises him victory and defeat at the same time....

Comment

Working...
                      X