No announcement yet.

Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

What an epic fail. Has anyone got the video?

He got so frustrated that he tried to head butt Fury and actually cut himself I believe for the second time.

So lets see...

First team Klitschko try and mess with Fury's gloves.

Then they try and tamper with the canvas

Don't follow correct hand wrapping procedures

Then tries to head butt Fury after not being able to land anything.

The Klitschko's have an outward perception of being classy guys, but I think behind closed doors they have one of the most insecure, horrible teams in the history of boxing. Bordering on cheating, Bernd Boente is a piece of work to say the least. I would like to know more things which have gone on behind the scenes which none of us know about, I bet some of it is absolutely cringe worthy.

I don't know how the HBO commentary missed it, as well as Weeks.

Comment

That canvas thing was extraordinary. I've always liked klitscko but that was so pathetic. He went down in my estimation after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I don't know how the HBO commentary missed it, as well as Weeks.
        I don't think the British commentary picked it up either. It was extremely blatant, Fury even says something to Weeks about it with a smile on his face.

Comment

I remeber when Vitali kicked Lewis when they fell over in their match and klitards were calling Lewis dirty

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            That canvas thing was extraordinary. I've always liked klitscko but that was so pathetic. He went down in my estimation after that.
            They have pulled things like that out in previous fights. It is really unnecessary, I think it has got under fighters skins in the past, and rightfully so. But I think Tyson just channelled it all in a positive way, and his team did a good job picking up on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              I don't think the British commentary picked it up either. It was extremely blatant, Fury even says something to Weeks about it with a smile on his face.
              So easy to see, so easy. I wanted to punch Weeks man, from not allowing Fury to fight out of the hold, to killing his momentum in the 11th, what a piece of shit man.

Very shocked with the bold, that amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                I remeber when Vitali kicked Lewis when they fell over in their match and klitards were calling Lewis dirty
                Really? I don't think I saw that.

Comment

sunny31 Vitali and Lennox got tangled up and went to the canvas....Vitali was on the canvas and tried to kick Lewis...what made it worst was Lewis was giving him the hand...helping the dude up...smh

Yeah that Wald head butt was ruthless...Wlad was so damn desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    So easy to see, so easy. I wanted to punch Weeks man, from not allowing Fury to fight out of the hold, to killing his momentum in the 11th, what a piece of shit man.

Very shocked with the bold, that amazes me.
                    Weeks is known to be fair as well, I just think the Klitschko camp are able to influence everything in Germany. I think that the whole situation over there has been extremely shady for a long time.

I remember the Haye fight, when they sent Haye down the wrong entrance into the stadium and he had to struggle his way through the crowd to get to the ring. What if someone did something to him? They probably found it funny, but the fight could have been called off. It is extremely dirty.

Comment

Working...
                    X