Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rare old(2006) picture of me and Diesel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I fight Brock Lesnar, I'll stat training camp for Diesel. April 2012, it's on.

Comment

you need 4 months to train after Brock? Guess you're gonna take a good beatdown next month. You'd be lucky if he knocks you out early.

Comment

After each fight your body is um.... like um... fatigued so I will take a 2 month vacation then train for you Diesel, you HGH abuser.

Comment

Fuck you mean a vacation?! Are you professional or not? You call yourself a warrior? Talk to me when you grow balls.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Fuck you mean a vacation?! Are you professional or not? You call yourself a warrior? Talk to me when you grow balls.

The ass was walking on the set when I was doing a scene, he didn't get it that my mind needs to be concentrating on my lines, my expressions and the damn scene. How the **** am I suppose to do a scene with a fat ass in my face?

Bruce is a ****ing ass. The worse DP I ever had.

Comment

All you do is keep beating up those midgets(kev, Ether ect) and padding your record while I win the Dream , K1 tourny and Strikeforce belts and now taking on Lesnar.

Step your game up son, I know why you didn't enter the K1 WGP. I know you wern't injured, you were just scared because you would meet me in the finale.

Go to church.

Comment

Ether and Kev's 2003 pic.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Ether and Kev's 2003 pic.

KO'D, KO'D, KO'D!

Comment

i thought u were talking about this diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post

Before Diesel bloated up