Senate Impeachment trial continues. Vote to call new witnesses fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    and this fukwit thinks that I should be embarrassed
    Feel free to quote where I did any of those.

I didn't realize that I had to comment on every circumstance ever made about anything or it's considered ignoring it. Most of the posters here, according to you, ignored these things by not commenting on them.

Because you are a moron.

You, on the other hand, just admit that Repubs. want a fake trial. Congratulations for shooting yourself in the foot, idiot!

You are, by far, the dumbest poster I've even spoken to here. I mean that sincerely. I'm astonished by how stupid you are. Not even Spoon is as dumb as you. I understand clearly why you were runner up for worst NSB poster. Well played, sir!

Last edited by travestyny; 01-10-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I see why this clown was on the ballot for worst poster in NSB. Think he even won runner up. Congrats!

He's obvously brain dead.

really, how come nobody told me... ???

ok, better late than never... I just stepped up to accept my award...

wow, I just got wind of this thread.....

just a few words, to my faithful fans.....

the following butthurt bltches who got owned (in order, biggest shlthead first)

travestyny / yankees7448 / Real King Kong (a 3-way tie)
      Sid-Knee
      Split Decision
      OnePunch

I kinda like OnePunch, I think he is coming around to me... he genuinely loves boxing, but is still a obvious excuse-making fanboy

to the rest of you...

... who the fk are you... ? loooool

thank you for you support, this is a badge of honor that I will wear proudly

I pledge to win next year, hands down

congratulations to my competition, Robbie Barrett... another badass who keeps it real

looooooooool

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...836419&page=15

Comment

really, how come nobody told me... ???

ok, better late than never... I just stepped up to accept my award...

Probably because you were too stupid too notice

Don't cry, little guy. If they knew about the stupid things you say here, you'd probably have been pushed to the winner. You're off to a great start this year!
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-10-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Pelosi is stuck between a cоck and a hard place. She pursued the impeachment hearings in the hopes that something very damaging would come out that would hurt Trump, instead Trumps approval ratings went up.

Now she’s sitting on the impeachment articles faced with a lose lose. She sends them Trump is acquitted, she takes her merry time sending them and people start to question what was the point of the impeachment hearings to begin with if you’re just going to sit on them knowing you have nothing.

Comment

Feel free to quote where I did any of those.

FACT: you did ALL of that

or... you would not support a party that is obviously corrupt to the bone

seriously, what a shlthead... Americans should be ashamed of you

I didn't realize that I had to comment on every circumstance ever made about anything or it's considered ignoring it. Most of the posters here, according to you, ignored these things by not commenting on them.

Because you are a moron.

You, on the other hand, just admit that Repubs. want a fake trial. Congratulations for shooting yourself in the foot, idiot!

You are, by far, the dumbest poster I've even spoken to here. I mean that sincerely. I'm astonished by how stupid you are. Not even Spoon is as dumb as you.

it is a fkn DOG... you moron

so it will be burned... like the DOG that it is...

you do not respect a dog... you kick it LMAO

" trial "....

tell us again how bumbling stuttering granny Pelosi is "brilliant"

I understand clearly why you were runner up for worst NSB poster. Well played, sir!

I just stepped up to accept my award

thank you sooooo much, it really means a lot

you guys who voted for me... are my sons

no, really loooool
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 01-10-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Probably because you were too stupid too notice

Don't cry, little guy. If they knew about the stupid things you say here, you'd probably have been pushed to the winner. You're off to a great start this year!

wow, I just got wind of this thread.....

just a few words, to my faithful fans.....

the following butthurt bltches who got owned (in order, biggest shlthead first)

travestyny / yankees7448 / Real King Kong (a 3-way tie)
              Sid-Knee
              Split Decision
              OnePunch

I kinda like OnePunch, I think he is coming around to me... he genuinely loves boxing, but is still a obvious excuse-making fanboy

to the rest of you...

... who the fk are you... ? loooool

thank you for you support, this is a badge of honor that I will wear proudly

I pledge to win next year, hands down

congratulations to my competition, Robbie Barrett... another badass who keeps it real

looooooooool

sooooo grateful that you provided your whiney ass for my pleasure

Comment

I have to admit. This is my favorite all time, brain dead moment of yours.

Claims Schiff held the impeachment behind closed doors and refused to let Jim Jordan question Sondland......

IN THE VERY SAME POST THAT YOU PASTE A VIDEO OF JIM JORDAN QUESTIONING SONDLAND IN THE PUBLIC IMPEACHMENT HEARING.

wait, it gets MUCH worse... Jim Jordan, raping Gordon Sondland in public...

THAT is why Adam Schiff held the impeachment hearing BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...

THAT is why Adam Schiff refused to allow Jim Jordan to question Sondland at the impeachment hearing

You have to admit....that's a whole other level of dumb.

That's really dumb, isn't it? Admit that you're dumb. You can do that, can't you?

Comment

I have to admit. This is my favorite all time, brain dead moment of yours.

Claims Schiff held the impeachment behind closed doors and refused to let Jim Jordan question Sondland......

IN THE VERY SAME POST THAT YOU PASTE A VIDEO OF JIM JORDAN QUESTIONING SONDLAND IN THE PUBLIC IMPEACHMENT HEARING.

You have to admit....that's a whole other level of dumb.

you just admitted how dreadfully stupid you are...

FACT #1: that is a public hearing, that was held MONTHS earlier

FACT #2: the impeachment trial was held behind closed doors 3 weeks ago

you are stupid beyond belief

learn the difference between a trial, and a hearing... you brain-dead muppet LMAO

tell us again how bumbling stuttering granny Pelosi is " brilliant "

the founding fathers would be ashamed of you, and would not regard you as a real man

you are a disgrace to America

Comment

you just admitted how dreadfully stupid you are...

FACT #1: that is a public hearing, that was held MONTHS earlier

FACT #2: the impeachment trial was held behind closed doors 3 weeks ago

you are stupid beyond belief

learn the difference between a trial, and a hearing... you brain-dead muppet LMAO

Permanet ban bet on it? What do ya say? Don't back down, buddy

Back down, and you're my bltch forever. Let's get to the bottom of this. You game?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Pelosi is stuck between a cоck and a hard place .
                      Whose?

Yours jim?

Naughty jim.

Comment

Working...
                      X