No announcement yet.

Feel like a spastic ffs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon lock
    Thanks Windir bro i did delete her but she was on my WhatsApp calls list so i messaged like a cuckold. Had a few drinks tonight feel fuked she was all over me for a few weeks we had sex multiple times then i went out with her and she turned funny wanting coke so she left me for some other dudes I nearly fought themm. But she messaged the other day saying you ok,? I replied but she ignored my response for some reason. This was mondau. I just drank some chit and messagef her like an idiot but I want that pvssy it was nice and tight i need love too man. Been lonely since my 5 year relationship ended last May bro. I don't know what to do im stressing out mann
    Its OK man, if you're lonely and you drink, you're bound to do stuff like this.

Next day you'll be like: "Can't believe I messaged her, what was I thinking?"

And from what little you've described well...best thing would be to find another.

A girl wanting Coke? Yea...catch ya later.

Sounds like trouble down the road, I wouldn't recommend it, much less after she bailed with another dude who prolly does Coke too.

There's so much fish in the sea

Comment

Godbye cruel wrld 28,,, yeeers of pain finaly gone loved yoi all. Good people to meeet.

Comment

Go to bed, sleep, wake up and it's a brand new day...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Go to bed, sleep, wake up and it's a brand new day...…...Rockin'
          But take some aspirin first...…..Rockin'

Comment

Oh man, you sound like you're in a bad way! Golden rule of texting a girl from a position of weakness - jack it first and in 99% of cases, the desire to text evaporates. If it doesn't, well she's got you good and you just need to accept it

Comment

All I got from this is you need to stop drinking port whatever that is

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                All I got from this is you need to stop drinking port whatever that is
                Its a dessert wine, its like 20% alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Its OK man, if you're lonely and you drink, you're bound to do stuff like this.

Next day you'll be like: "Can't believe I messaged her, what was I thinking?"

And from what little you've described well...best thing would be to find another.

A girl wanting Coke? Yea...catch ya later.

Sounds like trouble down the road, I wouldn't recommend it, much less after she bailed with another dude who prolly does Coke too.

There's so much fish in the sea
                  Damn my fuking head hurts what the actual fuk is wrong with me lol sorry about the chit I was writing but thanks for the advice. Luckily I've had no response from her. I need to switch my phone off when i get wasted (and stop headbutting stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    But take some aspirin first...…..Rockin'
                    Lol bro thanks my fuking head hurts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      Oh man, you sound like you're in a bad way! Golden rule of texting a girl from a position of weakness - jack it first and in 99% of cases, the desire to text evaporates. If it doesn't, well she's got you good and you just need to accept it
                      I was man had about 5 hours sleep feel battered. Thanks for the advice I'll take it on board

Comment

Working...
                      X