Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senate Impeachment trial continues. Vote to call new witnesses fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant wait for Biden, his cokehead son, and Schiff to be put under oath.

I really cant believe Team D is this stupid.

I know their voters are, but I thought the players themselves were smarter than this.

Comment

• Live: Trump to sign 'phase one' of China trade deal

while the dummycrats do absolutely nothing for America, apart from wetting the bed and embarrassing themselves... America rolls on...

Trump just moved the US from, relying on China... to, dictating to China

Trump improved relations with China, Biden improved relations with Burisma

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        while the dummycrats do absolutely nothing for America, apart from wetting the bed and embarrassing themselves... America rolls on...

Trump just moved the US from, relying on China... to, dictating to China

Trump improved relations with China, Biden improved relations with Burisma
        100 Miles of wall that was said won't get built, more to come soon despite the fight.

Trade that said couldn't get done and would crash our economy. Phase one in the books, more to come.

Deny deny deny! Trump isn't getting anything done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          PELOSI NAMES 7 MANAGERS FOR THE SENATE TRIAL.

They need to change how congressional hearings and impeachments, etc. are done imo.

Too much playing to the cameras and trying to get soundbites from ppl.

They should do them with the congressmen present and observing but let real experts and judges and lawyers run it.

These dudes even if they have their law degrees are complete re tards.

Then when you get hearings and these guys have no clue about the topic like when they talk to corporations and tech industrialists its cringe inducing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            They need to change how congressional hearings and impeachments, etc. are done imo.

They should do them with the congressmen present and observing but let real experts and judges and lawyers run it.

Then when you get hearings and these guys have no clue about the topic like when they talk to corporations and tech industrialists its cringe inducing.

Trumps Defense Team are killers !

and they also have expert advisers like Alan Dershowitz

this is going to be a short, swift... " trial "

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I cant wait for Biden, his cokehead son, and Schiff to be put under oath.

I really cant believe Team D is this stupid.

I know their voters are, but I thought the players themselves were smarter than this.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I think that the democrat House Managers may not even request witnesses

considering the post below... how will bumbling stuttering Pro Quo Biden and his "no-experience" son handle interrogation from Pat Cipollone on the witness stand?

those good ol boys are going to get absolutely crucified LMAO

this is fkn hilarious....

the democrats are accusing Trump of... quid pro quo with Ukraine, to benefit himself politically... remember that

FACT: Trump released the phone transcript
              FACT: there was no quid pro quo

this is ridiculous, the senate will burn that sham impeachment like a $10 steak

but, check out the only realistic democrat candidate that could oppose Trump in the 2020 elections...

Quid Pro Joe... admitting ON VIDEO, the exact same thing that they are accusing Trump of doing...

... quid pro quo with Ukraine, to benefit himself politically... I shlt you not

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I present...

... Quid Pro Joe... and Hunter " no experience " Biden...

FACT: if the senate vote to allow the democrat House Managers to call witnesses... the senate will also vote to allow the Trump Defense Team to call witnesses

I wonder what witnesses Trump's lawyers will call... ?

oh, nearly forgot... FACT: Trumps lawyer Pat Cipollone is a cold-blooded killer... this will hand the election to Trump

what, Elizabeth Warren will be elected POTUS... ?

fookin hilarious

Trashtyny... how could you be so fkn STUPID !!

Comment

I think that the democrat House Managers may not even request witnesses

considering the post below... how will bumbling stuttering Pro Quo Biden and his "no-experience" son handle interrogation from Pat Cipollone on the witness stand?

those good ol boys are going to get absolutely crucified LMAO
                Exactly.

I dont know if you saw it, but I did, when the cokehead Biden son was interviewed by a press superfan.

Even with an ally interviewing him, he was all stammering and pausing to think up answers to softball questions.

A top-notch attorney like the ones Trump hired are going to have a field day with him.

Comment

LMAO. Dude, you are the biggest foreign dlck rider I've ever seen here.

I might have to check your old posts so see if you type color or colour. If I don't see that "u." Yooo.... your brit friends must have nicknamed you yankee wanker. But to me you're more like a burned out willy wonka. No more acid for you, son. Nah. No more shrooms, either.

Comment

• Bwahaha you know you ****ed up when EVEN CNN says you messed up slowing down the impeachment and holding onto articles

Nobody cares about this charade anymore.. Except for the few who have been REEEEing at the sky for the past 3 1/2 years unable to move on with ther sad pathetic lives

Comment

• Also found on CNN.

Lockhart also pushed back on punditry that Pelosi, by failing to force McConnell to cave on agreeing to call witnesses before the trial begins, had come away with nothing from holding the articles of impeachment for four weeks.
                      "What we now have is an argument of whether it is going to be a fair trial or a cover-up," he said.

If they went straight to trial, talk of witnesses wouldn't be nearly as big as the clamor is for it now, especially after Nancy bought her team and the public more time to pore over evidence. How hard would the repubs. fight to keep this out if trial started?

Brilliant work by Pelosi.

Comment

Working...
                      X