Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    There’s levels to this and ggg and Jacobs are levels below canelo.
    Golovkin is levels below Canelo yet Canelo was (even officially) barely able to separate himself over 24 rounds. Guys many levels about shouldn't be getting controversial draws against old men.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      Canelo say A big fück you to you Hater!!!
      That was a weak ass performance by both fighters. I expected much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Golovkin is levels below Canelo yet Canelo was (even officially) barely able to separate himself over 24 rounds. Guys many levels about shouldn't be getting controversial draws against old men.

Canelo is still developing, and has not peaked yet

he fought a career-middleweight " killer ", immediately after moving up

he is getting better and better at middleweight, and will likely bash that "old man" up..... if that "old man" is lucky enough to get a trilogy

btw, the age excuse..... how old was Mayweather, when he totally schooled Canelo?..... he was older than Golovkin is now, right?

I told you guys YEARS ago, when you were all arguing that 155 is middleweight ()..... that Canelo will be much better when he settles into the groove at 160..... which, is still happening

160 is supposed to be Golovkin stomping grounds, Canelo fought Golovkin on his terms, in his first real fight at middleweight..... what would have happened at 155, if that fight had happened on Canelo terms?

here is another way of looking at it..... a supposed veteran middleweight killer, could not get a clear win over Canelo and clearly lost the rematch.....despite the fact that Canelo is still adapting to 160, and still learning/adjusting his game.....

I think Canelo is a level above Golovkin in terms of skill/defense/IQ

I actually thought he proved that in the first fight, but his stamina was found wanting

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          Whatever mother fuçker hypocrite no respect for stupid losers like you and your kind malinchista de mierda!
          That’s what I thought...
          Now get back lamerle los huevos al canelo! Groupies like you not real boxing fans give a bad name to the sport!

Comment

• This fight is being characterized and treated in a similar manner to Hagler vs Duran, that is, if what I've read about that fight over the years is an accurate description. Both fights were dumped on afterwards for not living up to the expectations, that it'd be an awesome time capsule worthy shootout and neither fight were enough of one, for most i guess. I've watched Hagler vs Duran a few times and I was pretty surprised to see what it is that some fans can consider a boring fight. I was thoroughly entertained the few times I've watched it, and I enjoyed Canelo vs Jacobs, too. It's obviously not gonna be a fight of the year candidate, but it still had enough going on to keep me interested. Remember how some were upset and felt robbed of the chance to see Khan laid out a few weeks ago? Maybe there's also people upset that Canelo got a win that the majority of the world thinks he deserved and due to that some feel robbed of the chance to cry foul, injustice, conspiracy etc, etc?
            Last edited by Mario040481; 05-08-2019, 10:30 AM. Reason: Slight grammar edits

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
              This fight is being characterized and treated in a similar manner to Hagler vs Duran, that is, if what I've read about that fight over the years is an accurate description. Both fights were dumped on afterwards for not living up to the expectations, that it'd be an awesome time capsule worthy shootout and neither fight were enough of one, for most i guess. I've watched Hagler vs Duran a few times and I was pretty surprised to see what it is that some fans can consider a boring fight. I was thoroughly entertained the few times I've watched it. And I enjoyed Canelo vs Jacobs, too. It's obviously not gonna be a fight of the year candidate, but it still had enough going on to keep me interested. Remember how some were upset and felt robbed of the chance to see Khan laid out a few weeks ago? Maybe there's also people upset that Canelo got a win that the majority of the world thinks he deserved and due to that some feel robbed of the chance to cry foul,injustice, conspiracy etc etc?
              This right here. It went from Canelo won't take the fight Jacobs will knock him out. Then after it was signed it was ok well yeah he took the fight but Jacobs wins or canelo will just Rob and cheat him out the win. Then after Canelo schools and easily beats Jacobs now it's well who cares he didn't impress me or the fight was boring anyway (leaving out the fact that there was less entertaining because Jacobs didn't want to get knocked out and fought cautious not wanting to bang with Canelo).

Haters went in giving themselves a excuse to not count the fight a win for Canelo no matter what but since he won clearly have moved the bar to something else to not give him his proper credit. lol

Comment

Working...
              X