Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs question, why did Manny Pacquiao turn down random blood testing back then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    Why would he say that you idiot. Damn man. Why would he say that in front of anyone at all.

The thing is everything he been rallying about didn’t matter when pac looked like shytte already. When pac was 36 lol
    He said he didn’t wanna work with arum but he did with no problem!
    He said he’ll only give 20m flat fee and not 40% but he did!!!
    He said pac should sign with tmt first! But pac didn’t have to do That. He just have to look like a sure win for floyd. Lol

Floyd is the smartest ever, and i believe he still could’ve best pac prime to prime, and what shame he could have had that win as his claim to being the straight GOAT or even overtaking the likes of duran’s win over sugar ray. Or sugar ray’s over prime hagler, hearns, benetiz or duran.

Floyd is the smartest he made you think he still fought the best version and he wanted the fight all along and made the most money even if it was 6 years too late.

Floyd is the smartest of em all
    Sorry just pissed when anyone say “b-bu-but may is older” loool it should be obvious for any boxing fan.

Just like a shooter in basketball ages a lot better than a dunker in their advances ages.
    Ok then.....You are making your assumptions out to be something they're not.

Had Pac agree to no cut off, what then ?

Rhetorical question. Pls don't answer.

Comment

Because he was using steroids and didnt want to get caught.

He had to delay and give excuses and it worked.

Comment

Maybe he had inside information on Floyd’s deal with the USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          Because he was using steroids and didnt want to get caught.

He had to delay and give excuses and it worked.
          Do you have a proof to back it up genius? I know, you’re just a bonafide pachater lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post
            Random testing is now a commonly accepted and respected standard in boxing.

But why did Pacquiao 10 years ago come up with every reason in the book to not give blood for a few years?

“It weakens me”
            “It’s a disadvantage because I’m smaller”
            “Don’t like needles”
            “It’s an insult”
            “Floyd just scared”
            “Let the commission do its job”
            Etc....

Why??? As boxing fans we cannot overlook this.
            --- You just boxing spam regurgitating made up slander by Crack Daddy Sr and his Junior Son TUE 50-0, a family history of drug convictions and drug cheating.

Manny never turned down drug testing, he turned down TUE demands in 2010 for their 3/13 fight at MGM. TUE never fought on that date he reserved, but manny did against Clottey in a masterclass.

What grade you in Helen?

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
              Do you have a proof to back it up genius? I know, you’re just a bonafide pachater lol!
              Strange how people are asking for proof regarding Pac's claims but all claims aimed at May are legit !!!!

Got nothing to hide, you don't need a cut off.

Comment

Why would he say that you idiot. Damn man. Why would he say that in front of anyone at all.

The thing is everything he been rallying about didn’t matter when pac looked like shytte already. When pac was 36 lol
                He said he didn’t wanna work with arum but he did with no problem!
                He said he’ll only give 20m flat fee and not 40% but he did!!!
                He said pac should sign with tmt first! But pac didn’t have to do That. He just have to look like a sure win for floyd. Lol

Floyd is the smartest ever, and i believe he still could’ve best pac prime to prime, and what shame he could have had that win as his claim to being the straight GOAT or even overtaking the likes of duran’s win over sugar ray. Or sugar ray’s over prime hagler, hearns, benetiz or duran.

Floyd is the smartest he made you think he still fought the best version and he wanted the fight all along and made the most money even if it was 6 years too late.

Floyd is the smartest of em all
                Delusional pact@rd. That's not how logic works.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Strange how people are asking for proof regarding Pac's claims but all claims aimed at May are legit !!!!

Got nothing to hide, you don't need a cut off.
                  I've got nothing to hide but I wouldn't be signing up to anything that required me to stop and get jabbed constantly.

There are always limits. Pac had his, Floyd's team knew what they were doing.

That said, we all know that fighters are pushing the boundaries. They'd be at a disadvantage if they weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    I've got nothing to hide but I wouldn't be signing up to anything that required me to stop and get jabbed constantly.

There are always limits. Pac had his, Floyd's team knew what they were doing.

That said, we all know that fighters are pushing the boundaries. They'd be at a disadvantage if they weren't.
                    What one guy goes through, so would the other. And they wouldn't be ''jabbing'' THEM constantly. They just want to know that they can.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle accusations. He sued May instead of fighting him.

Sorry but, bltch move. You fight, THEN sue.

Comment

The was no fight to fight at that time. He was regularly defamed by Mayweather's team, so he sued them. They were in the wrong.

I'm assuming that Pac suspected foul play. The testing regime he proposed was pretty fair - once on fight night and once in the lead up.

Let's be fair, it was a non issue that was made into an issue. They were going to find a reason not to fight, this was it.

Comment

Working...
                      X