Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Zelenoff Ex-Publisher Tell All!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EXCLUSIVE] Zelenoff Ex-Publisher Tell All!!!

Interesting story in the first video. He loses me in the 2nd and 3rd video's but I'll post them all the same.

Z-Money REALLY believes he's the champ and this entire thing is REAL: CONFIRMED.

Everyone has seen Zelenoff's run down ass apartment. How the hell does he have a "publisher".

Anyways will watch later. I remember zelenoff from waaay back like 2005ish when he used to be on ESB talking chit about how he was going to beat miguel cotto. Back when him and hartley were talking chit back and forth and that fight finally got made at a middle school gym in the middle of nowhere.

Charlie has mental problems, even his own dad says so.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/260189

Hartley is still fighting. holy crap

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Everyone has seen Zelenoff's run down ass apartment. How the hell does he have a "publisher".

Anyways will watch later. I remember zelenoff from waaay back like 2005ish when he used to be on ESB talking chit about how he was going to beat miguel cotto. Back when him and hartley were talking chit back and forth and that fight finally got made at a middle school gym in the middle of nowhere.

Charlie has mental problems, even his own dad says so.
        Watch the first video, like the video and thread title says it's a TELL ALL bro!

I thought he was crazy but there was a little bit of me that thought he could be yanking our chains. YouTube is filled is charlatans.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/260189

Hartley is still fighting. holy crap
        2-26, dang. He's on his way to becoming the white Reggie Strickland!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/4741

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Interesting story in the first video. He loses me in the 2nd and 3rd video's but I'll post them all the same.

Z-Money REALLY believes he's the champ and this entire thing is REAL: CONFIRMED.

This kid is really a sick guy someone in his family needs to get him help.I could tell by his video's that he believes this sh ite.Speaking of him if I was Wilders manager I would have fired ALL the guys that were there when Wilder kicked his azz.He deserved it but the law would not have looked at it like that and if he hurt him(esp with shot he missed while CZ was down)or killed him(also possible)it would have been manslaughter easy.That was dumb as fuk for his people to let him near that crazy kid.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Watch the first video, like the video and thread title says it's a TELL ALL bro!

I thought he was crazy but there was a little bit of me that thought he could be yanking our chains. YouTube is filled is charlatans.

2-26, dang. He's on his way to becoming the white Reggie Strickland!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/4741
            That "fight" is good for people to watch and see what even a bad clubfighter could do with some guy off street.And CZ has prob been in the ring more then most on here.And look what happens even with the worst of the worst.I mean that hatly guy could not even beat a Am guy who could win say the upper Midwest GG tourney.And CZ could not get out of the 1st round.Its good to show people on here how tough it is to even fight some novice Ams.

Comment

I havent watched the video but I assume the dude offered his services to charlie (solicited) and prey upon charlie disabilities and thought he can use charlie to pocket some cash or get in the mix somehow but when all that didnt work this is the last ditch effort to pull some money out in this video series to gain views/ notriety something.

Comment

Trying to make a name off Zelenoff ? This publisher guy is a moron, period
                Is Charlie still milking his US citizenship by having a hot ukrainian wife (at least to hot for him)

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Trying to make a name off Zelenoff ? This publisher guy is a moron, period
                  Is Charlie still milking his US citizenship by having a hot ukrainian wife (at least to hot for him)
                  I don't think you know how YouTube works.

Comment

https://youtu.be/DZrKT9JqXcI

Comment

Working...
                    X