Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 UK Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LyonWoodstock, Isaac Chamberlian, Zelfa Barrett all have lost.

and Okolie, Yarde, Dubois all look ****.

YDKSAB

this thread shows the black/mixed raced bias there is on this racist forum which is predominately black people.

There is only ONE good black prospect in the UK - Buatsi. - all the rest - forget them!

Comment

Daniel Dubois
      Anthony Yarde
      Nathan Gorman
      Josh Kelly
      Joe Joyce
      Andrew Selby
      Ted Cheeseman
      MJ Ward
      Jack Catterall
      Kid Galahad

Comment

J.Taylor
        D.Dubois
        A. Yarde
        A. Sharpe
        M. Conlan
        J. Catterall
        S. Edwards
        J. Buatsi
        J. Kelly
        S. Bowen

Nathan Gorman there too so take one out I guess.

Doubt all of those will actually become top level of I’m brutally honest, and they aren’t in any order

Comment

Mark Heffron got absolutely schooled and beat up by Liam Williams

Reece Belotti has found his level already, got beat twice at British Level

Lewis Ritson got beat at European Level by Patera

Comment

I'll do my Favourite British Prospect in each weight class

-Heavyweight: Joe Joyce
            -Cruiserweight: Lawrence Okolie
            -Light Heavyweight: Joshua Buatsi
            -Super Middleweight: Darryll Williams (got robbed against Zach Parker)
            -Middleweight: Felix Cash
            -Super Welterweight: Anthony Fowler
            -Welterweight: Josh Kelly
            -Super Lightweight: Josh Taylor/ (If he doesn't count: Jack Catterall)
            -Lightweight: Joe Cordina
            -Super Featherweight: Sam Bowen
            -Featherweight: Jordan Gill
            -Super Bantamweight: Thomas Patrick Ward
            -Bantamweight: Lee McGregor
            -Super Flyweight: Sunny Edwards
            -Flyweight: Andrew Selby/ (if he doesn't count: Jay Harris)
            Last edited by DuckAdonis; 01-05-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

Was at the fight where Williams got robbed by Parker and I believe it was the 2nd smyle fight I caught at the copper box that was a great scrap. Always wonder with Williams where the ceiling is though? Do you reckon he has a he ability go further than domestic maybe European?

Love the guy he’s from down my way but I feel he’s always there to be picked off when he comes in as I see him come forward with out throwing jabs sometimes and just relying on that head upper body movement.
              Would love to see a fight of him and the Eubank Jnr Degale winner though ..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxldn View Post
                Was at the fight where Williams got robbed by Parker and I believe it was the 2nd smyle fight I caught at the copper box that was a great scrap. Always wonder with Williams where the ceiling is though? Do you reckon he has a he ability go further than domestic maybe European?

Love the guy he’s from down my way but I feel he’s always there to be picked off when he comes in as I see him come forward with out throwing jabs sometimes and just relying on that head upper body movement.
                Would love to see a fight of him and the Eubank Jnr Degale winner though ..
                Yeah you're exactly right...he needs to jab more and he does get caught with good timed counter shots often, Williams is there to be hit if you get his timing right. The guy is relentless tho and also pressures his opponent in a smart way, he doesn't just come in bum rushing. He picks his shots well and punches harder than his KO record might suggest.
                And to answer your question honestly...I don't think he will ever win a real world title, but I think he can give anyone in the top 10 at Super Middleweight a good fight though. I can see him beating a washed up DeGale. Just depends on the style match up for him to succeed. Parker folded a bit under his pressure and I think DeGale would as well. I picked him as the best prospect at Super Middleweight because I thought he beat Zach Parker clearly and I don't know of any other British Super Middleweight PROSPECTS so I decided to pick him, I'd like a rematch with Parker next.
                Last edited by DuckAdonis; 01-05-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah you're exactly right...he needs to jab more and he does get caught with good timed counter shots often, Williams is there to be hit if you get his timing right. The guy is relentless tho and also pressures his opponent in a smart way, he doesn't just come in bum rushing. He picks his shots well and punches harder than his KO record might suggest.
                  And to answer your question honestly...I don't think he will ever win a real world title, but I think he can give anyone in the top 10 at Super Middleweight a good fight though. I can see him beating a washed up DeGale. Just depends on the style match up for him to succeed. Parker folded a bit under his pressure and I think DeGale would as well. I picked him as the best prospect at Super Middleweight because I thought he beat Zach Parker clearly and I don't know of any other British Super Middleweight PROSPECTS so I decided to pick him, I'd like a rematch with Parker next.
                  If I’m honest, there aren’t many at domestic level to beat him, I was quite impressed by Sadiq but after the chellini loss (I think it was cheillini..) I’m not sure how he would fare. Though he is a long rangey guy
                  He struggles if he can’t get in close
                  Yeah you’re right. 100% see a late stoppage against Degale.

London only venue wise if it’s Parker. Less chance of another robbery!
                  Last edited by Boxldn; 01-05-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Buatsi looked good the other week - how is Qes Asfaq coming along?

Comment

I'd go with this but replace Williams for Parker. Williams didn't lose but I feel his ceiling is lower than Parker's (wasn't impressed against Smyle). Qais Ashfaq at super-bantam.

Prospects that had good amateur pedigree;

Charlie Hoy = 15-0 Flyweight
                      Harvey Horn = 4-0 Super Fly
                      Joe Maphosa = 7-0 Super Fly
                      Sean McGoldrick = 7-0 Bantam (meh)
                      Reece McFadden = 1-0 Super-Bantam (beat A.Selby amateurs)
                      Archie Sharp = 14-0 Super-Feather
                      Charlie Flynn = 10-0-2 Lightweight
                      Sam Maxwell = 10-0 Super-Light
                      Scott Fitzgerald = 11-0 Super-Welter
                      Troy Williamson = 8-0-1 Middleweight
                      Willy Hutchinson = 6-0 Light-Heavy

Probs missed some then there are ones further on in their career like Gamal Yafai, Martin J Ward etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X