No announcement yet.

Does Gervonta Davis have the midget disease? He looks like Smurf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Gervonta Davis have the midget disease? He looks like Smurf

Im watching this guy on showtime PPV right now sitting at the table and i cant take him seriously lmfao

Midget punk fuk david. Lmfao at him being harder than mike Tyson.

Fuk gervonta davis
    Last edited by FinitoxDinamita; 01-19-2019, 10:14 PM.

This chump can shop at Gap Kids lol

Comment

He is a real life Cabbage Patch kid

Comment

He is a normal well built boxer who hits very hard for his pounds. He isn't a midget or a smurf or a punk and he has no disease. He is a very good fighter who brings excitement to boxing. Of course he can't punch like a heavyweight. Boxers say stupid things sometimes.

Comment

He's a little dude. So what? You're a forum nerd and not even a popular one. Why make a personal attack on the guy because of how he was born?

That said, I think Tank is overrated and has an annoying personality outside the ring. And, I really don't get that into seeing small guys fight. I'm not going to bash him because of his genetics though.

Comment

he jsut shorts, GRJ is more of a midget cause he actuyally has like the traits.

Tank looks normal just short.

Comment

Comment

He fights good. He can’t help it he’s short. PB32 can’t help he blows dudes at his pub for peanuts!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  he jsut shorts, GRJ is more of a midget cause he actuyally has like the traits.

Tank looks normal just short.
                  You mean his head and face looks a little like a midget has,lol then i agree and saw it too

Comment

Working...
                  X