Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashback...Rivals Roid Jones, Jr ducked: Steve Collins (and more)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???????? Proof of jones being on roils?

Comment

--- Proof is the Indiana authorities accepted Roy and his opponent used a legal, over the counter supplement, Ripped Fuel.

So THE END in an era of no drug testing protocol and no B sample testing.

However, Roy sure had access to steroids and their usage thru his Pitbull and ****fighting operations. That hardly proves personal guilt, but ninnygram poopsies always posting the contents of their diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        ???????? Proof of jones being on roils?
        Try actually reading the threads;

Roid Jones, Jr: The Steroid Scandal

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          --- Proof is the Indiana authorities accepted Roy and his opponent used a legal, over the counter supplement, Ripped Fuel.

So THE END in an era of no drug testing protocol and no B sample testing.

However, Roy sure had access to steroids and their usage thru his Pitbull and ****fighting operations. That hardly proves personal guilt, but ninnygram poopsies always posting the contents of their diapers.
          There is no proof of ripped fuel. There is proof of steroids. Jones said ripped fuel caused the positive just like others have stated toothpaste, an unborn twin etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            There is no proof of ripped fuel. There is proof of steroids. Jones said ripped fuel caused the positive just like others have stated toothpaste, an unborn twin etc.
            --- No proof of steroids in an experimental era without testing protocols and a B sample, hence the issue was dropped .

???

Comment

--- No proof of steroids in an experimental era without testing protocols and a B sample, hence the issue was dropped .

???
              I am not sure I understand your post.

Jones was positive for roids. It pretty much ends there.

Comment

--- What, no banned substance names nor values given?

No penalties, no sanctions?

Guarantee Roy would thrive in the modern international costruct fortified with BALCO VADA Vic Conte Vitamins...only in boxing!

Comment

Guarantee Roy would thrive in the modern international costruct fortified with BALCO VADA Vic Conte Vitamins...only in boxing!
                  Yep. Nothing happened. That's the mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Steve Collins was a quality fighter no doubt but not on Jones level. It's just that simple.......
                    collins and benn wanted to fight jones, i wanted to see those fights because i think both might have had a couple moments where they looked good, but really he would have beaten them both. the liles fight would have been more interesting if it happened

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

both those guys tested positive, and jones and hall both claimed they had eaten ripped fuel before the fight and it caused a false positive. for whatever unknown reason the issue was dropped. it was the only time jones had a positive test result for PEDS

Comment

I loved coming up watching Roy Jones, he was my hero. I went down with my boy scully and stayed in his managers house stan levin and went to his fight with Tony Thorton. I met RJJ and was star struck he was the man to me. That being said it is hard for me to believe the steroid accusations because he was my hero, but it could be valid. He was so strong but he trained so hard, who knows I appreciated watching RJJ though don't understand all the hate

Comment

Working...
                      X