No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Two knockdowns equate for 4 rounds won. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was. I didn't say he won on the cards. I said he won by KO because of the corrupt refereeing from Jack Reiss giving Tyson Fury the longest ten count in boxing history because he was partial and wanted Fury to win. He had a horse in the race which was very unjust and biased.
    That would make it 8-4 Fury so 116-112, plus 2 KD’s for Wilder so the actual score would be 114-112. For the draw Wilder would have needed to win 5 rounds plus the 2 KD’s.

The crazy thing is the 115-111 score, that judge would have scored it 113-111 Wilder WITHOUT any KD’s!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      All Trending Topics on Twitter currently is everything about this Event...NICE! Boxing needs that!

But they aren't talking about the great fight, they are talking about the robbery and the corruption in boxing.

It drives people away.

Comment

• Man I feel sick. Time and time again this business surprises me with how blatant they are in their corruption. They don't even hide it.

Both fighters know who won the fight, look at their reactions. I no longer consider Wilder an undefeated fighter, as I just witnessed him get defeated. Blatantly.

Comment

• I screamed Nooo tooo.

How the **** Fury got up? Talk about the power of Jesus hahaga

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
            half the thread called it
            No, they didn't. Cite all of the posts besides me who said this would be a one-sided fight and the judges would rob Fury, you pu55y. You're retired now and will hide.

Comment

• Like Lennox Lewis said if the fans know you're the true winner out of the two fighters that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Abso****inlutely.

I'd have stopped it myself and I despise early stoppages.

One of the best refereeing moments of all times. Respek.
                Right. Lots of refs woulda put a white sheet over Fury...

Comment

• joshua smokes deontay, why? because he is surely going to knock him out,

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Fight of the year...great card. Fury got robbed obviously...115-111 :rfl:. But I knew he would get robbed if it came to a decision and at the very least they didn't steal his 0...they set up the rematch. Fury boxed beautifully...Wilder was out-classed. But I have to hand it to him he managed to connect when he needed to and made my heart stop a couple of times...especially in the 12th...I literally stood up and screamed NOOOO (LOL). Fury totally amazed me when he got up and won the rest of the round...I thought he was out (so did Wilder) The judges disgust me.

I can't remember a better night of boxing.
                    Bruh me too. I thought the fight was over. Tyson rose up like a gangster. All hail the Gypsy King!!!! We know who won the fight.

Comment

• So heavyweight boxing makes a comeback... until we put a big fight on the US and they start ****ing around with cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X