Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara suffered a right hand injury during the Vanes fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is the unluckiest guy. I thought he was starting to win that fight. It's a shame Vanes has avoided the rematch. Hopefully he gets a fight lined up soon even if it's just for him to stay active

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds
      Lara is the unluckiest guy. I thought he was starting to win that fight. It's a shame Vanes has avoided the rematch. Hopefully he gets a fight lined up soon even if it's just for him to stay active
      He has another eliminator vs some Italian bum but nothing official yet. Maybe they looking for another opponent. They were talking about Rabchenko too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        What did he break vs Molina...yeah BS

do a reamtch and settle it, dont bother televising it though, lol/
        lol its funny u said that because you know what his wife told me right after the molina fight (please don't laugh). She told me that a few days before the fight he broke a tooth while eating and had to go to the dentist and that threw him off because of the toothache and mentally also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          That performance was weak from both of them, I didn't mind the draw at all, Lara was way too tentative.
          Weak performance or not, bad judging is bad judging. Lara was whipping Vanes's ass the three rounds before it was stopped, and there's no way it was a draw.

Comment

Do you know if Rabachenko is any good?

Comment

He must have hurt his hand warmin up in the locker room

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                He must have hurt his hand warmin up in the locker room
                lol.............

Comment

Working...
                X