Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White now uses the "Art of showing fake Punch Stats" in the UFC...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White now uses the "Art of showing fake Punch Stats" in the UFC...

We all saw Frankie Edgar vs Benson Henderson II, and we all know Edgar CLEARLY won this fight. And did you guys see the ridiculous punch stats which were shown during the fight? Those faked stats had Henderson outstriking Frankie Edgar which is complete nonsense when you watch the fight. I tell you guys one thing: Dana White watches Boxing (as he admits) and he discovered how easily the "casual" (dumb) Fight fan can be fooled into thinking a certain guy is winning a fight (or leading "on points" in a fight). Dana saw enough faked HBO punch stats to know how it works.
    Edgar CLEARLY was outstriking Benson Henderson and the only round Henderson won was the first one which was a close round.
    Dana White will now continue to use fake punch stats, cause most fight fans are stupid enough to believe them.
    Last edited by raskat; 08-12-2012, 03:02 PM.

I just caught the 5th round, thought Frankie looked like a point fighting biotch too. but hey whatever floats your boat.

Point is, if you are the challenger, you have to do a little bit more than what he did.

Comment

Frankie won 245 and clearly won the fight,with that said my boy who had 100 bucks on Edgar thought Bendo won.Still a great fight for a guy who was obviously outweighed by 15 pounds war Edgar.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
        I just caught the 5th round, thought Frankie looked like a point fighting biotch too. but hey whatever floats your boat.

Point is, if you are the challenger, you have to do a little bit more than what he did.
        first of all, Edgar won the first fight as well. so basically he shouldnt even have been the "challenger" in the rematch. and secondly, Edgar did more than enough to win the rematch. it was similar as Condit vs Nick Diaz: if you score it 4 rounds to 1 (for Diaz/Frankie Edgar), you cant really complain. the worst thing I could see in those fights is winning the fight 3 rounds to 2 (for Diaz and Edgar)

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          first of all, Edgar won the first fight as well. so basically he shouldnt even have been the "challenger" in the rematch. and secondly, Edgar did more than enough to win the rematch. it was similar as Condit vs Nick Diaz: if you score it 4 rounds to 1 (for Diaz/Frankie Edgar), you cant really complain. the worst thing I could see in those fights is winning the fight 3 rounds to 2 (for Diaz and Edgar)
          Come On man 2nd fight was close it wasn't clear for either guy the first fight Ben won no doubt I don't know what you were watching

Comment

the fight was close. you can't call this a robbery either way.

but if you want to be real about it, Henderson deserved the win more than Edgar cuz he was going for the finish with big shots. Edgar was trying to win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

but if you want to be real about it, Henderson deserved the win more than Edgar cuz he was going for the finish with big shots. Edgar was trying to win a decision.
              ridiculous. Edgar is always the type of guy who will more likely win by decision than by knockout. henderson only won the first round and I dont see how anybody can give him another round. the 3rd was close, I scored it a draw, but Henderson didnt win that round. he made it close, but he didnt win it. and Edgar without a doubt won rounds 2,4 and 5. So it was a robbery. When 2 guys are on a high level, you will not always see complete domination, so you have to score the rounds. And Edgar won almost every round, so how did he not win the fight?

Comment

Right, because Henderson is the one who knocked Frankie down and tried to finish him right?

This guy did nothing for about 4 minutes in a round, and then starts taunting Frankie to hit him. It was insane of him to do that, and it was insane of you to make that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  ridiculous. Edgar is always the type of guy who will more likely win by decision than by knockout. henderson only won the first round and I dont see how anybody can give him another round. the 3rd was close, I scored it a draw, but Henderson didnt win that round. he made it close, but he didnt win it. and Edgar without a doubt won rounds 2,4 and 5. So it was a robbery. When 2 guys are on a high level, you will not always see complete domination, so you have to score the rounds. And Edgar won almost every round, so how did he not win the fight?
                  the only round Edgar won clearly was the 2nd with the knock down when Henderson was off balance. And Edgar got that with a counter punch which is what he was setting up for the WHOLE fight. He wasn't going after Henderson. he was just looking for counters. Henderson was pushing that whole fight.

4/5 rounds were close. no robbery here.

Comment

the only round Edgar won clearly was the 2nd with the knock down when Henderson was off balance. And Edgar got that with a counter punch which is what he was setting up for the WHOLE fight. He wasn't going after Henderson. he was just looking for counters. Henderson was pushing that whole fight.

4/5 rounds were close. no robbery here.
                    Man people on here be acting like some sore losers. Bothe Edgar AND HENDERSON FOUGHT to win by points. They should of tried to finish the fight to leave no doubt. It could of gone either way. Edgar seemed to do a little better than Henderson in this rematch but he did not do enought to take it from the champion. In my opinion Bj Penn beat him in their first fight and he got a gift so **** Edgar, he should of not been the champion in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X