No announcement yet.

Exclusive: Hypejob trashes AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Both guys looked like crap IMO regardless of who won.
    Man, you don't know about this

It was a beauty performance of Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Cutting off the ring against who? He hasn't fought anyone with Lara's mobility since then. As far as Canelo cutting off the ring against Lara he didn't do a very good job in the first half of the fight. Lara got hurt to the body and slowed down but Canelo still had problems with his movement. As far as Floyd goes the 28 year old Canelo hasn't improved enough if at all to beat Floyd at 152 pounds. So getting back to the main point. No Canelo was not too young and inexperienced to fight Floyd.

Canelo whooped the ass of GGG cutting the ring in the second fight, K.Od Fielding and obligated Jacobs to run

Thats a fact, Canelo looked like a better fight and he knows how to put Smart pressure and land sick body punch.es, he is selective with his shots

Comment

Omg this Mexican muppet is getting owned hard where is about time to save his re tarded azz

Comment

Who would win if both ggg and AJ were of the same weight class and size?

Comment

Hey bruh, your voice to text messed up. The title is supposed to say, "Hypejob trash is AJ"

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Erm, resume is their accomplishments. No other way to judge the quality of a fighter other than who they beat.

Look at Wilder playing champion. In 42 fights he's only beaten an unproven hype job in Ortiz and that's it. He even lost to a 50% version of Fury. It's easy staying at home and cherry picking weaker comp. Only when he achieves equal or more than AJ can he be considered anything other than a hype job. But he's too cowardly to try. That much we know.
              Imagine a scenario where fighter A has a huge list of ATG and big names and fighter B doesnt. Now imagine that fighter B beats fighter A.

That is enough proof that fighter B is better than fighter A regardless of resume.

In the HW division it doesnt really mean much because all guys are untested but I highly doubt Wilder or Fury would lose to Ruiz.

In the MW division however it's a different story. GGG is a hype job but most sane people believe he won at least one solid fight against ATG Canelo. Hype jobs dont push ATG to their limit.

Their words, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                Nobody is in their prime at 37 years old. Nobody. You're telling me Canelo is gonna be better at 37 than he currently is?

Also. Iirc, two judges had it 6-5 Canelo and one had it 6-5 GGG. That's clear eh?

Also. You think I have a bias for white European fighters. Do you think that's because I'm white? Is that what you're getting at? Because let assure you that I'm not white lmfao. I'm a minority just like you but unlike you I love the sport and not just people who look like myself. You make us all look bad. When I see posters like you it makes it easy for me to see how people like Trump and his followers hate you guys.

Mexican guy who only supports Mexicans and calls out people who dont racist. You dont even know the color of my skin but assume that I'm white because I "like white European fighters ".

Just happens that a lot white European boxers are good at the sport. Doesnt mean I hate people of color like you do.
                Nice post, wish boxing had more fans like u. I like fighters based on there style, willingness to face good opposition, and personality. I could careless what color they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Canelo was 23, he was too young, GGG was a mature fighter with a lot of experience, with a soft career.
                  This right let u know how biased yo ass is...I just said Floyd wasnt n his prime nor was Canelo...

But of course yo ass will bring. It up anyway then lie about GGG not being "past" his prime.

FOH

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    That meme is great

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Who would win if both ggg and AJ were of the same weight class and size?

Golovkin. He is a much higher IQ fighter who hits hard. His style became more head hunting in recent years but...hopefully that changes with Banks

Comment

Working...
                      X