No announcement yet.

Round 10 Pac's LIVER SHOT Ringside View Thurman FROZE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 10 Pac's LIVER SHOT Ringside View Thurman FROZE

@ 1:38 - Pac paused after the liver shot. He could have finished Keith right there.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-03-2019, 08:44 PM.

It must be so boring being a fan of just one boxer.

Dont you get bored of just watching and talking about the same guy?

You're not a real boxing fan though. Just here because of other reasons.

Comment

I saw Thurman get really badly hurt by a body shot in the tenth, then someone posted an xray showing that he had a broken rib. I figured he'd had his rib broken when I saw him get hurt.

But yeah, that looks like a liver shot at 1:38, and the reaction looks like a liver shot too.

Was the broken rib in the same spot? Scary to think of a flush liver shot that was hard enough to break a rib.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        @ 1:38 - Pac paused after the liver shot. He could have finished Keith right there.

Yeah, I thought the same while watching it live. Pac thought that Thurman was complaining about a low blow or something, and took distance and looked for three seconds. Instead of going for the kill.

Comment

Thurman dominated the first minute of the round and then made a comeback at the end of the round, but you have to give the round to manny because he clearly did the most damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post

They’re moderators from the Philboxing site. In essence it’s just about PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post

Let's see I've been watching boxing since Ali days.. Just because I'm posting about Pac. I must be new in boxing lol

Okay.. carry on.

Comment

Never seen Pac so tired before. Father time wins every time.

Comment

Originally posted by JayID View Post
                  Never seen Pac so tired before. Father time wins every time.
                  True dat. Worst thing is that final KO and then the Big Sleep! :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X