• Show
Clear All

• So R Kelly is charged, but

Epstein
    Weinstein
    Clinton
    Dershowitz
    Moonves

And countless others mentioned by Cory Feldman, etc, all walk and their charges get swept under the rug?

Michael Jackson gets drug from the grave with no evidence, but Elvis Presley is never mentioned despite having clear evidence of having relations with a minor?

ShoulderRoll this is a media attack on black men to make them the face of #metoo despite clear evidence saying otherwise.

Oh yeah and then they get Oprah and Gail to do the dirty work... Figures

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Epstein
    Weinstein
    Clinton
    Dershowitz
    Moonves

And countless others mentioned by Cory Feldman, etc, all walk and their charges get swept under the rug?

Michael Jackson gets drug from the grave with no evidence, but Elvis Presley is never mentioned despite having clear evidence of having relations with a minor?

ShoulderRoll this is a media attack on black men to make them the face of #metoo despite clear evidence saying otherwise.

More like the people you mentioned are all significantly much more powerful than R. Kelly. One was a president the other a studio exec, meanwhile R. Kelly couldn't even read.

Not to mention a video tape of R. Kelly peeing on an under age girl came out and he got off scott free. The only reason he has charges brought against him again now is not because of the media its because of the black community coming after him hard, particularly with that show they just released, Surviving R. Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      More like the people you mentioned are all significantly much more powerful than R. Kelly. One was a president the other a studio exec, meanwhile R. Kelly couldn't even read.

Not to mention a video tape of R. Kelly peeing on an under age girl came out and he got off scott free. The only reason he has charges brought against him again now is not because of the media its because of the black community coming after him hard, particularly with that show they just released, Surviving R. Kelly.
      1. There was no video evidence of Weinstein and countless testimony?

2. Do you really need me to post the mounted evidence against the people I listed?

3. There isn't clear evidence of Presley having relations with an underage girl? If so, why not target Elvis as well?

4. Who do you think orchestrated Oprah's attack on Jackson, Gail on Kelly, surviving R Kelly, etc? Gail works for CBS, right? Why didn't she do an interview like the one she did against Kelly, but against Mooves?

5. How can Oprah go after Mike, when the Hollywood circle has ties to ped behavior?

And yes, Kelly is guilty, but so are the other countless white male celebrities that happen to somehow float under the radar
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-30-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

1. There was no video evidence of Weinstein and countless testimony?

2. Do you really need me to post the mounted evidence against the people I listed?

3. There isn't clear evidence of Presley having relations with an underage girl? If so, why not target Elvis as well?

4. Who do you think orchestrated Oprah's attack on Jackson, Gail on Kelly, surviving R Kelly, etc? Gail works for CBS, right? Why didn't she do an interview like the one she did against Kelly, but against Mooves?

5. How can Oprah go after Mike, when almost all of her friends in Hollywood have have ties to ped behavior?

And yes, Kelly is guilty, but so are the other countless white male celebrities that happen to somehow float under the radar

I mean none of the points you made I disagree with, but in the end it comes down to money and clout.

But even with that said, R. Kelly got away with his shenanigans for the past 25 years, even after being accused several times over and over and having a tape catching him red handed having sex with an underage girl, he still got off. You think if a tape was released of Bill Clinton or Weinstein having sex with an underage girl they'd be let off scott free? No amount of money or clout would stop the public from eating them alive if that happened. If you ask me R. Kelly has gotten far less ire from the media than some of the people you listed, although people like Epstein are far greater monsters, and deserve their day of reckoning more so than R. Kelly.

Comment

And how can I forget Bill Cosby

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I mean none of the points you made I disagree with, but in the end it comes down to money and clout.

But even with that said, R. Kelly got away with his shenanigans for the past 25 years, even after being accused several times over and over and having a tape catching him red handed having sex with an underage girl, he still got off. You think if a tape was released of Bill Clinton or Weinstein having sex with an underage girl they'd be let off scott free? No amount of money or clout would stop the public from eating them alive if that happened. If you ask me R. Kelly has gotten far less ire from the media than some of the people you listed, although people like Epstein are far greater monsters, and deserve their day of reckoning more so than R. Kelly.
            Bill Cosby had zero evidence against him, other than testimony from 40 years ago. I'm not saying Cosby wasn't guilty, but you have to admit that evidence is at least needed.

And yet the guys I mentioned, actually have evidence against them and nothing

Bill Cosby is very wealthy. Even more so then some of the guys I mentioned, but that still didn't stop his persecution and jail time.

Come on man. There's an agenda here.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-30-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstei...leged-sex-ring

A new accuser has come forward against Jeffrey Epstein, claiming the billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, sexually assaulted her and her underage sister on different occasions in the 1990s.

The allegations surfaced Tuesday as part of a defamation suit Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed against Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, a friend and attorney of Epstein’s who helped secure a controversial plea deal for Epstein after he was arrested in 2006 for molesting dozens of minor girls at his Palm Beach mansion

Maria Farmer, the alleged victim, also claims she witnessed Dershowitz visit Epstein’s Manhattan mansion and head upstairs, where she says underage girls were present.

Giuffre has long claimed Epstein kept her as a “sex slave” and loaned her to his famous friends including Prince Andrew. (Both men have vehemently denied this claim.) She filed the lawsuit against Dershowitz in New York federal court, claiming the high-profile defense lawyer “was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out [Giuffre] for sex.”

The complaint accuses Dershowitz of employing “a desperate barrage of false and increasingly defamatory attacks” on Giuffre after a Miami Herald investigation revealed how Epstein and his lawyers obtained the infamous non-prosecution agreement that essentially resulted in Epstein getting a slap on the wrist for abusing the underage girls. Epstein served 13 months of his 18-month sentence for crimes that could have sent him to prison for life

Comment

But somehow Dershowitz gets to keep his job on Fox News?

Epstiein got 13 months house arrest with liberties, but Cosby got 10 years?

Weinstein is chillin, but R Kelly gets a CBS interview and 3 part series designated towards him?
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-30-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Elvis gets a 15 year old wife, but they dig up Jackson out the grave?
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-30-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Epstein
                    Weinstein
                    Clinton
                    Dershowitz
                    Moonves

Sorry Chollo but I have no sympathy for R. Kelly.

Dude was taking advantage of Aaliyah when she was underage. Not to mention the other girls he has done this too.

Fuck him.

I hope Epstein and Weinstein get what's coming to them too. But their situations shouldn't let R. Kelly off the hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X