Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video released showing every camera angle

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      At least Wilder did not get stopped by the lineal titlist.
      In fact he knocked him down twice.
      41-0-1 with 9 title with 9 defenses over a California State champion any day.

Luis Ortiz over Chuvalo. The Canadian who stopped Quarry.
      Ortiz would have ran over Chuvalo, Ellis and Patterson.
      I'm not even sure Norton's chin would have held up against Ortiz. Definitely not against Wilder.
      Yet, Kenny made Jerry a punching bag.
      please desist from the joke posts, i was looking for a serious argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        All those guys are absolute garbage. Lol at beating frazier.
        frazier is a 5'10, 1 eyed, 1 handed midget.

5'10 like him and Tyson would never win a title in the modern post Emmanuel Steward era. Fighting styles have changed. Tall guys fight tall now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          At what weight do you think CWs actually fight after rehydration?
          The thing is most of these cw's have high body fat precentages. Wilder is shredded. Also there's no way wilder can make 199 lbs without dying after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            New video released showing every camera angle

Comment

• Why does anyone bother making these sort of statements, it's pointless. You have Shavers, Foreman, Wilder, all deemed the 'hardest punchers' in history at various times. So unless they all find a flux capacitor and measure something with something, what does it matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                The thing is most of these cw's have high body fat precentages. Wilder is shredded. Also there's no way wilder can make 199 lbs without dying after.
                I agree that Wilder won’t make CW weigh in.

But come fight night I’m sure that guys like for example Usyk, Dorticos, Gassiev, Briedis are in the 220’s range....

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  Why does anyone bother making these sort of statements, it's pointless. You have Shavers, Foreman, Wilder, all deemed the 'hardest punchers' in history at various times. So unless they all find a flux capacitor and measure something with something, what does it matter?

When people bring up Shavers I immediately know they are casuals.

Which 230+ lb heavyweight did he one punch in his entire career?

Everybody took his best punch and beat his azz. He is completely overrated in terms of punching power

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    When people bring up Shavers I immediately know they are casuals.

Which 230+ lb heavyweight did he one punch in his entire career?

Everybody took his best punch and beat his azz. He is completely overrated in terms of punching power

Lol, 'casuals'. People bring up Shavers because he is widely quoted by guys he actually fought as the hardest hitter they ever faced. Ali said it. Norton said it. I'm sure it was Foreman in one interview who said he was glad he never had to fight Shavers. Presumably you know better...

As for one punch power, Foreman didn't always blast guys out like Wilder, are you suggesting that Foreman wasn't one of the hardest punchers of all time?

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      Lol, 'casuals'. People bring up Shavers because he is widely quoted by guys he actually fought as the hardest hitter they ever faced. Ali said it. Norton said it. I'm sure it was Foreman in one interview who said he was glad he never had to fight Shavers. Presumably you know better...

As for one punch power, Foreman didn't always blast guys out like Wilder, are you suggesting that Foreman wasn't one of the hardest punchers of all time?

ya you are a sheep casual. you take what people say over what you can see as critical evidence.

where are the one punch KO's against heavyweights?

that's why Wilder hit harder than Foreman. if 1 punch ends someone and another needs 10. then that 1 puncher has more punching power.

do you understand logic?

Comment

Working...
                      X