No announcement yet.

homeless dude disrespected me, got knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I was having a tough day. My BMW i8 was due to be ready for collection from service by 12pm, turned out it wouldn’t be ready until 4pm - I was furious walking to a meeting about two blocks away.

This black homeless dude was sitting on the side walk, he said “any change for some food please sir?”

I kept walking.

He responds “that’s okay, have a nice day sir.”

I snapped - “WTF you mean have a nice day? Does it look like I’m having a nice day to you? What kind of BS thing is that to say?”

He backed down immediately, “I didn’t mean any disrespect sir.”

So I said to myself, okay okay just give the guy some yucks and it’ll be okay. So I took out €20 my back pocket and threw it on the ground and said “take that you smelly POS.”

He was an old man, he struggled to bend over and pick it up off the ground. He was grateful and said “thank you ever so much young man, this means a great deal to me. I have not eaten in 3 days.”

As he was leaning over to pick up the cash I smacked him with an uppercut. Knocked his ass clean out, I picked up the €20 and ripped it in half

Disrespectful POS.
    Thats no way to treat your own father. After all he did impregnate the local, STD infested, 70 year old, crack wh#re AKA your mother.

Comment

Were you actually the homeless guy and got knocked out?

Comment

your parents still want you out of their basement bruh

every thread you make i gotta be a good guy and remind you

Comment

Working...
        X