No announcement yet.

Trump alleging Obama wire tapped him is very, very, very serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump alleging Obama wire tapped him is very, very, very serious

We are talking current president accusing former president of wire tapping him. Isn't this very, very serious.

Unfortunately or fortunately for trump he is such a clown that even this allegation without proof will be forgotten.

I really dislike Obama, but I can't believe President Trump would make such an accusation, I'm like WTF, the man is being under investigation for Russian ties and now he's trying to blame someone else for it

Comment

He probably was wire tapped, it doesn't mean Obama had anything to do with it.

Trumps people spoke to Russians, all those Russians are tapped, so there is no doubt when trumps people call them their conversations were recorded.

I already predicted subpoenas will be handed out eventually, intelligence told everyone in the white house to save all documents and contacts with Russians which means there is an investigation on going.

This is a odd scenario so intelligence is playing it slowly, realistically they already have have tons of evidence.

That's why trump is and has been attacking the media and intelligence. He knows that information is going to come out. No politician in their right mind Would openly attack intelligence snd media, it makes no sense unless your doing something wrong snd you know it's going to come out.

Comment

Working...
      X