Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most deluded fans and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    I don't deny that Fury deserved the decision vs Wilder, I don't deny that Wilder is ultra sloppy at times in the ring.

But I also don't deny that when the Wilder/Joshua fight was first discussed Hearn insisted Wilder first had to fight Whyte first, I also don't deny that Hearns first offer of 12 million was criminally low for this fight I also don't deny that team Joshua named their price (50 million) and when that price was met team Joshua started backpedaling.

I also don't block other members from posting because their opinion differs from mine.
    I also don't deny the 50 mill was met but the 50 mill came from BTsport to which AJ cannot fight on as he is contracted to Dazn and SkySports so therefore the fight wouldn't have happened but team wilder must of been aware of this.

Comment

Of recent times it's got to be Floyd fans.
      How they try elevate his wins ignoring being green with CW and bloating up. How they discredits other fighters wins, compared to floyds even if they beat them better than floyd. How they weren't ambitious for Floyd trying to preserve his unbeaten record as much as Floyd did himself didn't want him to take risks or give any kind of advantages away. How they claim Floyd can beat anyone easy but when you suggest Floyd maybe fight them then, you are accused of being Floyd haters just wanting him to lose whilst he's not in prime?How they come up with comments like whoever Pac and Nelo beat now onwards just makes floyds greater and greater, as Floyd beat them already so Floyd can live off of those wins and even if Nell beats Anthony joshua, Nell can never be greater as Floyd beat Nell already.
      The propaganda is way OTT
      Last edited by hugh grant; 02-14-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

MOney ones who claim hes is TBE, self explanatory

GOlovkin ones who claim he is ATG based on winning a title in 2014, making 4 defences (one of them a draw) and then dumping it to avoid losing it in a fight. This is the resume of a short term champion, not even elite.

Wilder, yet to win against a decent opponent, perhaps maybe younger Canada guy was the exception, he was world class in some way. But less of this hardest hitter in history rubbish please.

out of them i firsted Golovkin because some clowns think a 4 defence 1 title guy is the greatest MW ever. At least Mayweather is an ATG and at least Wilder can hit hard on the odd occasion when he lands.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-14-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

the coward joshua, bumlovkin, bumachenko....right now with the dumbest fan boy base

Comment

Used to think it was Pac and Mayweather fans but these days it's the Wilder fans

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Which fans are the worst type of fans? The type that ignore everything wrong about their favorite fighter and bring up everything wrong about anybody else. I say it's a tie between Wilder fans and Canelo fans right now.
              Most Canelo fans know he’s not perfect but ggg fans on the other hand have called him P4P Atg GOAT and keep in mind this was when he was fighting Kel Brook!

Comment

It used to be Pacquiao fans but now definitely AJ fans.

Comment

Wilder fans easy. Just read their posts they talk like the Fury fight never happened and he automatically wins a rematch.

Comment

All the damn the same - flip sides of the same coin. Arguing like their fighter being the best somehow makes their fanboyism justified. Like the Emperor's public lice arguing that they're better than all the other pubic lice.

Comment

AJ Gotta be the one. Joshua is doing shyt and yet still There are people on Eddies side even tho people know he is Full of bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X