Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you aware that Mikey super training consists mainly on... push ups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you aware that Mikey super training consists mainly on... push ups?

Push ups.. throwing punches with weight, and jumping.

All this s*** just to sell you a fight. To make you believe Mikey will be a monster on fight night.

He will get crushed. I will still watch it but Spence should will this easy.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

All this s*** just to sell you a fight. To make you believe Mikey will be a monster on fight night.

He will get crushed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv7G4438YW4
    it's funny how mikey is only starting to do these types of work out this late in his career lol...

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      it's funny how mikey is only starting to do these types of work out this late in his career lol...
      Yeah it's so weird. It's what any boxer does for a fight. Except the squats with weight thing that not everyone does.

Is it true though? that he never does anything else besides running, punching the bag and sparring?

Comment

Decent power punching on that heavy bag, in terms of power. But I have only really seen Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis hit the heavy bag with the same urgency as in a fight.

Decent power but slow combinations from Mikey Garcia there.

Comment

I'm interested to see if people will hype this win up if it's easy or if Mikey can really challenge nipples

Comment

Yeah it's so weird. It's what any boxer does for a fight. Except the squats with weight thing that not everyone does.

Is it true though? that he never does anything else besides running, punching the bag and sparring?

Yep even robert garcia has admitted it on camera. All mikey does is spar, run, and bag work...extremelyyyy old school and since hes gotten this far apparently it has worked.

Comment

He will get crushed. I will still watch it but Spence should will this easy.

He struggled to jump on that black block. LMAO. That **** is so easy to do. Just shows how much he lacks athleticism.

Comment

Man, I hope Mikey can at least make it a fight. Imagine another easy Spence KO1 by bodyshot?

Comment

Stfu maxipad

Comment

Mikey is arguably the best fighter a division below Spence's, but it's a mismatch?

How many other fighters would be looked at as cherry picking, if they were facing a P4P caliber fighter one division below?

Comment

Working...
                    X