No announcement yet.

final fantasy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final fantasy

Looking at firing up an old jrpg today, thinking one of the older Final fantasy's. I've only completed number 8, so my options are 1,2,3(6),7 or 9. Which one should i be allocating my time to??

Originally posted by lightningleeroy View Post
    Looking at firing up an old jrpg today, thinking one of the older Final fantasy's. I've only completed number 8, so my options are 1,2,3(6),7 or 9. Which one should i be allocating my time to??
    6 would be your best bet .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      6 would be your best bet .
      snes, gba or psx or are they all the same really?

Comment

snes, gba or psx or are they all the same really?
        I really enjoyed it on the gba .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          I really enjoyed it on the gba .
          Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

[QUOTE=lightningleeroy;19484990]Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.[/QUOTE
            Your welcome , and if your interested in other rpgs I would recommend chrono trigger the ds version .

Comment

[QUOTE=WarHagler;19485009]
              Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.[/QUOTE
              Your welcome , and if your interested in other rpgs I would recommend chrono trigger the ds version .
              I have just about completed chrono trigger on the snes, absolutly loved it. Got hold of a copy of Chrono cross for the psx but have not booted it up yet.

Comment

Or the original on the NES.

Comment

Final Fantasy 7 changed my life.

I played it when I was like 8 years old and I've never experienced anything like it. The story, the music, the characters, they moved me unlike anything before that..

That was a time where I hadn't seen the world yet, that was a time where possibility felt infinite and reality had no ceiling. Life was boundless and eternal. I played that game when I was in that state of mind, and that story is ingrained in my soul forever.

There's a scene where two of the characters, cloud and tifa, were in a playground on a windy cool night looking at the stars, talking about the past and the future, and the memory of that scene feels like a dream to me, and is where my romanticized view of the world started. When I fell in love a girl for the first time, when I was like 9 lol, I was channeling that scene in my mind and the feelings cloud and tifa had towards my girl.

Final Fantasy seven is a part of who I am, and is probably my favorite game of all time.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-07-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X