No announcement yet.

Should Jacobs go back to PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Jacobs go back to PBC?

Or should he keep waiting for a fight with Canelo or GGG? He could still pursue Saunders or Charlo with Uncle Al.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Or should he keep waiting for a fight with Canelo or GGG? He could still pursue Saunders or Charlo with Uncle Al.
    Anything except wait for the payday... Stay busy

Comment

Might as well Eddie Hearn hasn’t done anything for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        What does BJS have to do with Haymon? DAZN is where the MW's are, especially if Golovkin goes there. If anything, I would argue to sign with Golden Boy if he leaves Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          What does BJS have to do with Haymon? DAZN is where the MW's are, especially if Golovkin goes there. If anything, I would argue to sign with Golden Boy if he leaves Hearn
          I think Saunders would be more willing to work with him if he wasn't with Hearn

Comment

Then what? Make him fight once a year?

Comment

Nah, DAZN is where the MW division is at. MW division at PBC is garbage.

Comment

He's not getting the Canelo fight in May like Hearn promised him. And he already said he's not fighting Andrade.
                Might as well.

Comment

they will probably announce something soon.

Danny is older, he doesn't want to fight to frequently

Comment

moving to pbc would be a horrific career move with ggg and canelo on dazn

Comment

Working...
                    X