Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia PLANS TO TARGET SPENCE NIPPLES! [TARGET HIS PAINFUL GYNO WITH PUNCHES!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Man, I love your troll game. Keep it up!

Comment

In prison, my NF buddy Jose G was on roids, a prison guard, deca dura-bolin? He got yoked, and bish tats.
      He had to have surgery to fix them ..

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        hmmm...Jose ramirez vs Amir Imam. Jose Ramirez vs Mike Reed. Robert Guerrero vs Andre Berto. Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto. Brandon Rios vs
        Anthony Peterson. Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner. Mikey Garcia vs Robert Easter Jr. Canelo vs Trout. Canelo vs kirkland. Jesus Soto Karass vs Andre Berto. Gilberto Ramirez vs Jesse Hart 2 times.

Thats off the top of my head. There are many more examples. It happens so often I don’t get the point of your post.
        Just ignore it, asking questions is all.

We all NO they don't want that smoke, Peurto Ricans are the toughest mfers doe!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol stop! Im a spence fan and that gyno from gear. Someone forget to add a AI. No one in that kind of shape has gyno brother.
          No I’m agreeing with the notion that Spence has Gyno because of post steroidal effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            No I’m agreeing with the notion that Spence has Gyno because of post steroidal effects.
            Oh ok cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Spence has had those since he was a teenager. He's not taking roids
              A guy I went to highschool with was juicing at 16. Football player.

Comment

Size don't really mean shit. Mikey could fight.

Comment

Let's see what you will say when Mikey knocks out Spence via nipple shot

Comment

Your all talking about spence but what about mikey, everyone said pacquiao was on roids because of his massive head, guess what, mikey has a whopping big head himself, it will be pretty hard for spence to miss that satellite sized skull
                    Last edited by Shape up; 01-07-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      So is he targeting Spence's nipples or his gyno?

Also, when was the last time a lil' mexican beat a big black American that was the same size, let alone 2 weight classes bigger? Honest question, no raycism plz!
                      Canelo stopped Kirkland

Comment

Working...
                      X