No announcement yet.

The Real Purpose of the + Wide Score for the Actual Loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Honestly what you're saying makes perfect sense and works. It's almost like reverse psychology so people can focus on the wide score and say "well the other judge had it 115-113 so his card is not a robbery"
    That's my/their logic, yes.

And when someone here makes a poll and say gets 80-90% of people saying the other guy clearly won, you know the fix was in with 2 judges in tandem.

Such polls might be closer to 100%, but they have either die-hard and blind fans or prob. more than a few peeps on the payroll if you catch my drift..

Comment

Also I'm 100% certain the promoters have paid online shills. Even here on boxing scene who will come and post agreeing with the robbery.
      Right again...and even in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        Bro...listen to yourself what the fu.ck are you saying?

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I was wondering the same thing.

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        I second that notion

he is having a pity-party over Canelo/Golovkin I

Comment

Also I'm 100% certain the promoters have paid online shills. Even here on boxing scene who will come and post agreeing with the robbery.
          hell i been doing it for free all this time??? damn!!

Comment

Yeah very true....

Comment

Yup Adelaide Byrd...Larry Hazard Jr....Alejandro Rochin. They all signed to take all the blame on them

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                One of the many ways to fix a fight is to have 2 of the judges in on it.
                Some fights have the clear loser being given the decision win, when all 3 judges should have scored it for the other guy. I'm talking about impartial people not some fans who'll say anything.

The wide scorer makes people overlook that the other corrupt judge also had bogus scoring though not as absurdly wide as the first one cited.

It makes the W seem far more legit than it was for people to focus on just the one "worse" scorer, when people should realize both were corrupt if the vast majority saw a clear W for the other guy. And I'm sure it's all worked out in advance if needed, with the promoter.
                Time for you to follow a different sport. How can you watch boxing if you believe this? Absolute bollocks by the way.

Comment

Working...
                X