No announcement yet.

The Great Thread Of ''Life''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Com'on E...don't give me the babe in the woods routine. Tell me what you want and I'll change them for you. I guess there's a minimum post count before you can do it on your own....which given your previous history should only take you about 30 minutes anyways.
    When you go to my profile, you'll see a pic. I'd like that to be under my name. And it's ''C''

Comment

I don't understand what you are saying here...say it English please.
      Thanks a lot. You are a on my Xmas list

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        When you go to my profile, you'll see a pic. I'd like that to be under my name. And it's ''C''
        Is "C" for cunt? Ok...avi done...but I don't understand what you want for your sig?

Comment

Thanks a lot. You are a on my Xmas list
          Don't buy me any of that cheap shit...I want something of value. I just got a new LED 50" TV so forget about that...but you know...something in that price range. A new high-end computer with a fast video card would be fine.

Comment

Is "C" for cunt? Ok...avi done...but I don't understand what you want for your sig?
            Like your pit bull Gif......Me leaving the ring would be swell. I havent been able to find that gif, though.

''C'' for c0cksure, most likely

Comment

Don't buy me any of that cheap shit...I want something of value. I just got a new LED 50" TV so forget about that...but you know...something in that price range. A new high-end computer with a fast video card would be fine.
              Dang

Check my bank

Comment

Comment

Like your pit bull Gif......Me leaving the ring would be swell. I havent been able to find that gif, though.

''C'' for c0cksure, most likely
                  OK...I uploaded it for you but it doesn't appear for some reason even though it's set as your sig.

I guess you need some more posts first...but here it is...

Last edited by jaded; 12-17-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

OK...I uploaded it for you but it doesn't appear for some reason even though it's set as your sig.

I guess you need some more posts first...but here it is...

Youve done more than enough. I'd ask you how but its probably a ''I'd have to kill you'' sort of thing.

Edit....that diaper guy gif aint half bad

Comment

Youve done more than enough. I'd ask you how but its probably a ''I'd have to kill you'' sort of thing.

Edit....that diaper guy gif aint half bad
                      I guess if you don't like that gif you could always use this one instead...

Comment

Working...
                      X