Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Tyson Fury lost a round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko-Fury

Official Judging
    Ramon Cerdan 111 - 116
    Cesar Ramos 112 - 115
    Raul Caiz Sr. 112 - 115

I had it 117-110 for Fury. It is a fact that he lost rounds to klitschko, so stop debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      Official cards mean nothing. Name me a clear Wlad round in that fight? Hint, there wasn't one.
      Official cards mean everything, because those are what are on record and fact.

Your opinion is just that, your opinion. Facts > opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Official cards mean everything, because those are what are on record and fact.

Your opinion is just that, your opinion. Facts > opinions.
        Stop talking *****. So you're saying that Adalaide Byrd has never scored an incorrect round?

Comment

Wilder has a punchers chance against anyone, but give me a boxer over a puncher all day. I see it going similar to the BJS-Lemule fight, with Fury making him look like a mug all fight. Wilder is more dangerous than Lemule tho, I admit that.
          Yea Wilder aint as one dimensional.

Comment

The 3rd round last night, when Pianeta was connecting with big left hands

Comment

He lost 3-4 rounds against Klitschko. I don't see the point of this thread. Are we supposed to be impressed that he won every round against bums like Seferi and Pianeta. Come on...

Comment

Wilder has a punchers chance against anyone, but give me a boxer over a puncher all day. I see it going similar to the BJS-Lemule fight, with Fury making him look like a mug all fight. Wilder is more dangerous than Lemule tho, I admit that.
                I agree with what you say, but Lemieux is a one demential fatass with awful conditioning though. Lemieux is ONLY a puncher. Wilder has fantastic conditioning and stamina.

Comment

He won every round last night, every round against Sefari, every round against Wlad, every round against Hammer, and every round against Chisora...

The only round that was close was Wlad 12, and that's only because Fury dropped his hands and invited Wlad to hit him.

Fury can't be outboxed.
                  a round? what about a fight? when he lost to plumber john mcdermot

Comment

ortiz may be the best pure boxer in the division right now and we all saw how that fught ended.

Comment

Working...
                    X