Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-26-2018, 02:06 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6609 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 36,884.92
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse579 View Post
The Truax thing is just an opportunity thing. Haymon is still Danny's advisor, Danny just no longer fights on PBC and is the first Haymon fighter to sign with HBO I believe. Truax is a Haymon fighter; why not try to poach an easy belt 8 lbs up?
Not how it works. Haymon is not going to gift a belt to HBO.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-26-2018, 03:55 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
DrHouse579 has a spectacular aura aboutDrHouse579 has a spectacular aura aboutDrHouse579 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 6,943.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Not how it works. Haymon is not going to gift a belt to HBO.
Not about gifting anything to anyone. This is about why Danny might have mentioned moving up to 168. I simply stated the fact that Truax is connected to Jacobs through Haymon, and offered that as a reason why he might have mentioned it. Why don't you address the whole part where I said "had Degale won"... cus that's kind of the crux of my argument
DrHouse579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:09 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse579 View Post
Not about gifting anything to anyone. This is about why Danny might have mentioned moving up to 168.
He has no good options at 168 and no good options at 160. If he waits long enough, he may get big fights at 160, if he can still make the wait. He gambled by switching sides and it's too soon to know if it'll pay off, but the talk of moving to 168 is hilarious because if he was going to wind up at 168, he never should have left PBC.

Quote:
I simply stated the fact that Truax is connected to Jacobs through Haymon, and offered that as a reason why he might have mentioned it. Why don't you address the whole part where I said "had Degale won"... cus that's kind of the crux of my argument
But the argument doesn't make any sense because Haymon controls both Truax and Degale and regardless of who holds the title, Haymon isn't going to voluntarily give it to HBO. Jacobs would have to become the mandatory and force the fight.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:17 AM #24
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,725.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Jacobs' thinks that the HBO deal is for 6 fights, but even then, if Jacobs wins in style, he's basically positioned to fight the loser of Alvarez-Golovkin in his next fight.
I'm pretty sure his deal is 3 exclusively to HBO and 3 for Matchroom, Sky.
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:40 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6127 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,019.36
Total Points: 47,418.26
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlan View Post
I thought it was 3 fights. If Canelo loses he def ain't fighting him. If GGG loses he still got the WBC and has to fight Charlo-Centeno winner.
If Golovkin loses, the vacant belt goes to the winner of the Charlo-CentenoJr fight; this fight is being called by the WBC, even if Alvarez doesn't want the belt.

Golovkin would be belt-less, Billy Joe Saunders would likely freeze Golovkin out as he negotiates his own Alvarez fight, and the only big fight for Golovkin out there would be the Jacobs rematch in New York.

If Alvarez loses, depending on how he loses, he'd still need a big fight for Mexican Independence Day weekend, and I can't think of a fight bigger for Alvarez than returning to the ring, for his debut in the New York market, against a fighter with significant value in New York.
Scipio2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:44 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Tutor View Post
I'm pretty sure his deal is 3 exclusively to HBO and 3 for Matchroom, Sky.
I don't know, tbh. Rozier is in video, with Boxing voice, I believe, talking about the deal actually being for 6 fights; whether that means 3 guaranteed with 3 options or 6 guaranteed fights if anyone's guess
Old 01-26-2018, 04:47 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
If Alvarez loses, depending on how he loses, he'd still need a big fight for Mexican Independence Day weekend, and I can't think of a fight bigger for Alvarez than returning to the ring, for his debut in the New York market, against a fighter with significant value in New York.
But if Canelo loses, why would GBP put him in with such a dangerous fighter, who they have no rights on, who doesn't even bring a belt to the table?

HBO has all of their eggs in the middleweight basket, but the problem is that Canelo is the only draw and if he's just not good enough to beat GGG, there's not much else to do with him. He's the biggest star in US boxing and GBP will find something for him, just have a hard time believing they'd go with Jacobs for his comeback fight.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:51 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
But if Canelo loses, why would GBP put him in with such a dangerous fighter, who they have no rights on, who doesn't even bring a belt to the table?

HBO has all of their eggs in the middleweight basket, but the problem is that Canelo is the only draw and if he's just not good enough to beat GGG, there's not much else to do with him. He's the biggest star in US boxing and GBP will find something for him, just have a hard time believing they'd go with Jacobs for his comeback fight.
Unless they do something off of PPV, I'm coming up with blanks as to who else Golden Boy could put in with Alvarez that'd do good business.

Because the September date is there, it's arguably the biggest date on the calendar for Golden Boy, and Alvarez is basically the only fighter that makes money for Golden Boy.

The media interest isn't really going to be there for Alvarez-Lemieux, or vs Rosado, or vs Quigley, or whatever other middleweight that Golden Boy has control over.

Unless Golden Boy would simply want to just skip the September date for Alvarez; if that were the case, Alvarez-Lemieux might work, before the end of the year and on regular HBO
Old 01-26-2018, 07:46 AM #29
Supreme

Quoted: 5621 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 93,045.09
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny 

Quote:

I don't see a Canelo, GGG rematch or even a BJS match in his horizon.
Jacobs will fight the G vs Canelo winner in the fall
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:19 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18631 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 160,076.54
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Did Miracle Man make the wrong decision?
I think he signed a 3 fight deal. So far fights with Luis Arias and rumoured with Spike O'Sullivan.

I don't see a Canelo, GGG rematch or even a BJS match in his horizon.
Naw I don't think so. But he needs to fight Andrade to eliminate him from the GGG-Canelo sweepstakes. As long as those guys keep fighting around each other instead of fighting each other you're leaving your destiny in the hands of the other fighter to choose who they want to fight. Fight Andrade and get him out of the way and GGG-Canelo can't pick Andrade.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
daniel, deal?, jacobs'

User Tag List