No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    in before this thread turns into apple vs android thread..
    that would be apple versus microsoft

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
      Yeah, they looked in sync quite well... Kobe looked just fine.

Thursday should give us a better look...the Warriors take pre season games more seriously than others...at least, under Jackson they did

its a shame Young is out...i really wanted to see how he fits under Byron's system

Comment

I'm ready for the season. I read online that Dirks out here redeveloping his jump shot and working on a hook shot. If he gets those down, watch out. I simply love his drive to get better as he ages.

As for their additions... well, a healthy Chandler is really all I'm worried about. The depth is there, they got one of the best coaches and a leader in Dirk that's unselfish.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I'm ready for the season. I read online that Dirks out here redeveloping his jump shot and working on a hook shot. If he gets those down, watch out. I simply love his drive to get better as he ages.

As for their additions... well, a healthy Chandler is really all I'm worried about. The depth is there, they got one of the best coaches and a leader in Dirk that's unselfish.

i REALLY like the Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons pickup for you guys...plus Monta has had a year with Dirk already..the chemistry is gonna be even better

Comment

lakers win 55-60 games.

kobe mvp, randle roy, scott coy

this will be like 2008.

everyone thinks lakers suck, lakers do good early, lakers do trade that put lakers over the top.

lakers-bulls finals

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              lakers win 55-60 games.

kobe mvp, randle roy, scott coy

this will be like 2008.

everyone thinks lakers suck, lakers do good early, lakers do trade that put lakers over the top.

lakers-bulls finals

interesting to see what happens to Rose this year

Comment

Actually a bit excited for the Bucks this year.

Comment

I'm expecting the Lakers to finish behind the 76ers, and ya better show some goddamn respect when we playing in the 'chip.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I'm expecting the Lakers to finish behind the 76ers, and ya better show some goddamn respect when we playing in the 'chip.

behind the sixers? dude, we're gonna win more than 15 games this year

Comment

Ray Allen To the Cavs.

Comment

Working...
                      X