No announcement yet.

GOP wants to grab student loan payments right out of your paycheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    $90,000 credit total limit on multiple cards ? Damn dude is it a company accounts or are you pulling down 500k+ a year ?

Thats some serious credit limit. My credit score is 750+. But i wouldn't want anything more than 10k on a card.

I don't wanna get too deep in to your personal life but how many credits do you have and why do you need so many ?
    It was my business accounts. Yeah my score is 843 as of last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      I always find it strange when people sympathize with big banks rather than everyday citizens.
      Once you realize it's a business and deal with it as such....

The everyday person is quite the scammer.

Comment

• Let's say we are landlords....How long do we let tenants not pay rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Let's say we are landlords....How long do we let tenants not pay rent
          Do you know how hard it is to kick out a family with kids ?

Being a landlord is risky, you can make alot or lose alot. Trust me i know. I would run background check, credit check, proof of a job,. Resume etc.

Everything the student loan lenders didn't do.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Do you know how hard it is to kick out a family with kids ?

Being a landlord is risky, you can make alot or lose alot. Trust me i know. I would run background check, credit check, proof of a job,. Resume etc.

Everything the student loan lenders didn't do.
            I'm asking a simple question apart from the topic (although it ties in in the end).

How willing would we be, as landlords, to give tenants free rides ? Irregardless of how difficult booting them out is.

Comment

• If it was the dems trying to do this, you know these republican posters would be all over it, complaining about it. Smh, no one thinks for themselves anymore.

Maybe your mortgages, car payments, car insurance, rent, property taxes, HOA fees, utilities, should all come out of your checks too? And if you put your kid through private school, that should come out of your biweekly check as well. Smh. Defending something just cause "your side" came up with it, never question anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If it was the dems trying to do this, you know these republican posters would be all over it, complaining about it. Smh, no one thinks for themselves anymore.

Maybe your mortgages, car payments, car insurance, rent, property taxes, HOA fees, utilities, should all come out of your checks too? And if you put your kid through private school, that should come out of your biweekly check as well. Smh. Defending something just cause "your side" came up with it, never question anything.
                You may be a superfan, but that doesnt mean people who disagree with you are superfans as well.

Not one person here defended this on team loyalty grounds.

They all defended the policy itself, often with the basic argument that what one borrows one must be made to repay.

That ain't team loyalty, that's simply common sense and accepting responsibility.

Comment

• Compelling payment like this is nothing but a tax on education. They’re simply trying to discourage minorities from getting student loans and achieving upward mobility. How come they don’t auto draft mortgage payments, car loans, and credit card payments out of your paycheck? It’s funny that the party that is anti government is trying to get the government to take your money without permission. If these student loan companies know that they will get their money straight from your check then there is no incentive to work with the person to pay back the loan. The truth is college should be free anyway. But that’s neither here nor there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If it was the dems trying to do this, you know these republican posters would be all over it, complaining about it. Smh, no one thinks for themselves anymore.

I have no issue with someone taking payments out. Hell it would save me the trouble of having to remember to pay my house payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      I'm asking a simple question apart from the topic (although it ties in in the end).

How willing would we be, as landlords, to give tenants free rides ? Irregardless of how difficult booting them out is.
                      Being a landlord is 'legit' work. You have to give them a free ride intil you get court document to evict him. Which can take maybe 3 to 6 months of no rent money for you.

There's nothing you really could Do. Usually people who don't pay rent lost their job, already have bad credit or mostly don't care. Sht they may he also knee deep in student loans.
                      Last edited by Removed Now; 02-19-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X