Women: either too much hard work OR too needy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    They got that glory box, what can we do
    keep smashing. That's what I'm gonna do bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
      keep smashing. That's what I'm gonna do bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        When I hear guys bash on women, I read it as, "I suck and decent women aren't interested in me."
        There's a LOT of good women out there who just want a stable, kind man. If you're meeting greedy ones, take a look at where you're meeting them. I give this same advice to the ladies I know who claim all guys are either losers or assh0les. Maybe you're not finding the right ones because of where you're meeting them.
        Well honestly that might be my problem is where I'm meeting them because it's either the gym where to be honest most of them are on the narcissistic side or tinder where they are either sluts or else they start telling me about their messed up childhoods.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          Well honestly that might be my problem is where I'm meeting them because it's either the gym where to be honest most of them are on the narcissistic side or tinder where they are either sluts or else they start telling me about their messed up childhoods.
          FFS bro, you're fishing in polluted waters.
          IMO, the best women are the ones who are content with their lives and aren't actively looking. These types are also easier to please because they are already happy. They aren't looking for a man to fill the holes in their lives (which is all women you meet on apps).

Of course, the challenge is finding them. A lot of that is just being chatty and personable in all situations so that doors open. I've noticed that a lot of good relationships start when you meet "friends of friends" at social functions.

Comment

Hey, yo, I got a woman, but I need to make friends. How do I make friends? The Internet seems empty, and society isn't an option. Where is everybody on the Internet?!

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              Hey, yo, I got a woman, but I need to make friends. How do I make friends? The Internet seems empty, and society isn't an option. Where is everybody on the Internet?!
              As you get older it gets tough because you're no longer meeting people at school, at retail jobs, etc.
              Look into interest groups. I've made buddies through car owner forums, musicians forums, etc. All local people. It's easy to make friends that way because you already got something in common. A lot of them are in relationships too so the girls can hang out while you bbq or whatever.

Comment

FFS bro, you're fishing in polluted waters.
                IMO, the best women are the ones who are content with their lives and aren't actively looking. These types are also easier to please because they are already happy. They aren't looking for a man to fill the holes in their lives (which is all women you meet on apps).

Of course, the challenge is finding them. A lot of that is just being chatty and personable in all situations so that doors open. I've noticed that a lot of good relationships start when you meet "friends of friends" at social functions.
                Okay, where else then? I guess meetup or singles groups, maybe a library or some kind of local social gathering? Got any other suggestions?

Comment

As you get older it gets tough because you're no longer meeting people at school, at retail jobs, etc.
                  Look into interest groups. I've made buddies through car owner forums, musicians forums, etc. All local people. It's easy to make friends that way because you already got something in common. A lot of them are in relationships too so the girls can hang out while you bbq or whatever.
                  Yeah and the site Meetup.com has forums and groups for that. You can search by town or your zip code. That's what I've been trying to do to make friends. Support groups can be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Okay, where else then? I guess meetup or singles groups, maybe a library or some kind of local social gathering? Got any other suggestions?
                    I know a lot of people who go to singles events and they say it's depressing. The same lonely, unfukable people all the time. Having either friends or a job where you talk to a lot of people on a daily basis really helps. A network of friends is really the most valuable thing though as it's so much easier when you have friends in common to hang out with, and a small level of trust to start with.

What are you into? A certain car? Do you collect anything? Build anything? There's going to be people who meet up to talk about that stuff. Great way to make friends. And, those people have friends, etc. I met so many people who want help with their music, cars, etc and just being willing to lend a hand really opens doors. Then, you start meeting the women who are friends with these people.

The best thing you can do to get women is not to need them. When you are really happy with who you are it changes the way you speak to them, puts you in a position where you are desirable. So, whatever activities you do, clubs you join, do things that enrich you as a person. Confidence is one of those things where it's golden when it's real, but absolutely cannot be faked. Nothing is more offputting than insecure people who pretend to be confident. I fuked that up for years because you always hear people say, "be confident". You can't just "be confident" or you look like a douche. You have to make yourself someone who is happy in their own skin and then people will be drawn to you.

As corny as it seems, listen to some Tony Robbins videos on YouTube. He's not just some motivational jagoff, he actually talks about the psychology of relationships (be they professional, romantic, whatever) and helps you understaffed what will draw people to you. When I went through a slump where I stated loosing my confidence, that stuff really woke me back up and taught me to love living again.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-18-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I know a lot of people who go to singles events and they say it's depressing. The same lonely, unfukable people all the time. Having either friends or a job where you talk to a lot of people on a daily basis really helps. A network of friends is really the most valuable thing though as it's so much easier when you have friends in common to hang out with, and a small level of trust to start with.

What are you into? A certain car? Do you collect anything? Build anything? There's going to be people who meet up to talk about that stuff. Great way to make friends. And, those people have friends, etc. I met so many people who want help with their music, cars, etc and just being willing to lend a hand really opens doors. Then, you start meeting the women who are friends with these people.

The best thing you can do to get women is not to need them. When you are really happy with who you are it changes the way you speak to them, puts you in a position where you are desirable. So, whatever activities you do, clubs you join, do things that enrich you as a person. Confidence is one of those things where it's golden when it's real, but absolutely cannot be faked. Nothing is more offputting than insecure people who pretend to be confident. I fuked that up for years because you always hear people say, "be confident". You have to make yourself someone who is happy in their own skin and then people will be drawn to you.

As corny as it seems, listen to some Tony Robbins videos on YouTube. He's not just some motivational jagoff, he actually talks about the psychology of relationships (be they professional, romantic, whatever) and helps you understaffed what will draw people to you. When I went through a slump where I stated loosing my confidence, that stuff really woke me back up and taught me to love living again.
                      Alright, thanks man. That's why I'm trying to find part tine work again and go to groups again on meetup.com. I just need to find ones closet to where I live. And yeah, I finally realized that about the confidence. I kept reading all this stuff about picking up women you see online or books advertised and just figured out that in the end, it's about being myself and not playing games. It's about honesty. I'm willing to be completely honest with other people and I want them to be honest with me. And knowing myself a lot better has given me a lot more confidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X