Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Joshua will cope with Miller's trash talk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    This isn't a 300 pound Tyson Fury.

315 pounds and a v shape. Very impressive. Miller averages throwing well over twice as many punches a round than AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      AJ will be helpless if they put him in a real faceoff. That's just not his strong point.
      In the ring it won't matter though. Miller isn't a real powerful guy so AJ doesn't have a lot to worry about and won't be intimidated.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/...692233234?s=19

We already saw AJ slap down Miller at the DAZN launch.

Also, AJ broke Breazeales soul in this staredown and then took it in the fight.

I think AJ will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        https://twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/...692233234?s=19

We already saw AJ slap down Miller at the DAZN launch.

Also, AJ broke Breazeales soul in this staredown and then took it in the fight.

I think AJ will be fine.
        AJs strengths are not mental verbal. Neither are yours so I'm not expecting you to see what's plain to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          AJs strengths are not mental verbal. Neither are yours so I'm not expecting you to see what's plain to everyone else.
          Care to try again in english?

Comment

He'll probably cope poorly, but that could actually help promote the fight. If Joshua's losing the trash talk battle before the fight people will think Miller has a better chance than he actually does. I don't think it'll matter in the ring, Miller's yet to fight a real banger at heavyweight and I think his confidence will fade rapidly once he's tasted Joshua's power.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              Miller is pretty good at trash talk where AJ I like him but he always seems to be reading off a script and if he tries to come up with his own lines they don't make sense.

It'll be interesting to see the face off because I think miller is going to do Joshua's head in.
              Miller will defo get under his skin.... Dillian Whyte was really under his skin in the first face off if he did and I think miller talks even more trash than whyte.

Comment

Nah he won't cope, AJ will be on suicide watch after the first press conference

Comment

Americans are easily impressed when it comes to 'trash talking'.

Brits, less so. I don't think Joshua will care what Miller is ranting about. He's pretty articulate himself too.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    Miller is pretty good at trash talk where AJ I like him but he always seems to be reading off a script and if he tries to come up with his own lines they don't make sense.

It'll be interesting to see the face off because I think miller is going to do Joshua's head in.
                    Not sure if you've noticed, but Joshua doesn't really care much for talking, or his opponent's talking.

He just likes beating them up.

Comment

I think Joshua likes to keep it civil in the build up, and tends to get a bit pissed off if others don't.

He got a bit angry with Breazeale, and even Miller in the past.
                      Whyte the other week after the Chisora fight.

Miller will probably annoy him, but I think they might ramp this one up anyway for the buzz. Regardless, I don't think it will have an effect on him come fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X