Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest pictures of Tyson Fury!! He looks like a skeleton now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess quite a few people forgot how Fury USED to look when he was running through dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
      Man I heard the opposite stories about Bowe, that he supposedly hated to train and didn't take his training camps seriously, so which one is true?
      After his first defeat against Andrew Golota, a fight where yes he was beaten but? He appeared durable and stable. After that fight he vowed to his mothered that he would never lose again, must of implemented some new kind of diet, and basically just over-trained. In the second Golota fight from the start he looked unstable on his legs, and his punch resistant had disappeared 'But it was a immense fight, great effort from Riddick Bowe'.

But basically in my opinion he ended his own career, due to his MASSIVE weight loss, and over training habits. Floyd Mayweather could train the way he did because, that is all his body had ever known from a young age 'he was adapted to his lifestyle' but when athletes such as the Derek Chisora's & Tyson Fury's of this world suddenly, decided that way into their careers, that they want to live and train like highly highly disciplined athletes 'After bragging having their lifestyle and still being able to beat guys' ? Most of the time in completely backfires. Because metabolically it is a too serve shock to the system, and basically their recovery threshold is being overloaded 'Chisora was completely empty when his face Dillian Whyte in the rematch'. Losing weight does not always mean you are in condition, especially in a sport like heavyweight boxing. Ricky Hatton is another boxers, who during his comeback all of the sudden wanted to live like Bernard Hopkins, it all back fired and he lost his comeback fight in training camp.

Certain fighters thrive on different diets and training technique's. If some fighters lived like Olympic athletes, it could literally kill them. It all depends on how well they adapt, which is a skill psychologically and physically in itself.
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-29-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

What the hell lmao...he looks like a death camp survivor. Wilder is finished!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Tyson Fury is a extreme personality, he needs to be careful that? He does not go down the Riddick Bowe route. Riddick Bowe basically ended his own career by over-training, and then stepping in with Andrew Golota who? For a short period of time in the heavyweight division, was one of the baddest men on the planet. Fighters like Tyson Fury & Derek Chisora need some extra fat/blubber on them, both of these fighters need to be very well fed.

I also believe that Derek Chisora was completely over-trained and under fed for his rematch with Dillian whyte, let the man eat his Nando's and visit some Italian restaurants. Metabolically some athletes and fighters thrives on different diets.
          Yes, I think its too early for fury to be training to hard, he needs to rest and recover also. Just don't abuse body in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Yes, I think its too early for fury to be training to hard, he needs to rest and recover also. Just don't abuse body in between fights.
            It is not so much about training hard ENTIRELY, it is about 'Being himself' and doing the training which suits him physically and psychologically. Not all body types are the same, everybody responds and recovers differently. 'Intensity can sometimes be subjective, I just feel from a condition perspective they need to keep things simple and old-school with Fury in certain area's'...

David Haye recently attempted to train Derek Chisora, excalty how he trained and all it did was produce? A weak and non-durable Derek Chisora, in the space of one fight his near invulnerability to 98% of heavyweight attacks had vanished. 'Chisora's is a tank, his body was not made to cope with the type of training that David Haye, who fought like a fighter jet could deal with'....

Tyson Fury may have been abit slower, and not technically on point in is comeback fights but? In my opinion he looked durable physically 'Speed and technique would comeback with time'. 'BUT If due to over training, and dramatic dietary changes he loses this strength and durability, just for the sake of looking slimmer? This is not good news for his performance in my opinion'......

Some people benefit from having blubber, if you take away all that blubber from a Walrus it would not be able to survive within its environment.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-29-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Just the camera angle, lighting and makeup. He looks in very good shape in recent training videos. Almost the best shape of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushashi View Post
                I was going to say.. Madame Tussaud
                LOL just what I was going to post.

Comment

Fury looks to be in tremendous shape. Good to see him comeback from where he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Good grief. Yall are some body shaming ass people. He's too fat he's too skinny, look at those nipples.
                    Yup look at that huge snake in canelo trousers. Oh look at cottos huge balls. Always something

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      LOL just what I was going to post.
                      The irony!

Comment

Working...
                      X