Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"its easy to make a fight vs errol spence if you wanted, all the ww were scared!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Whenever Benevidez can put the coke down and get back in the ring he can get that work. He's gonna get those sweet hands put on him, no h0m0
    I would pick Benevidez to KO Plant. I think Benevidez has much faster hands than Plant. He throws a lot more punches every round than Plant does and he doesn't get so tired in the last 4 rounds as Plant did last fight. Plant is good but Benevidez is better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Mikey is brave to fight Spence and I think the other top welterweights don't want to fight Spence. Nobody knows in advance how a fight will end. You can only guess. I am guessing Spence wins every round and KOs Mikey in 6 rounds or less. MAN DOWN!
      There you go again . Saying shet but refusing to back it up ?

Once Again . I'll bet all my points ( whatever they're good for ) you put up the same amount .
      If Mikey gets KO'd ( or goes Man Down as you so enthusiastically say ) in 6 or less you win .

Either you believe what you say or you just talking Shet !

Comment

Only person really ducking him is Shawn. Thurman has been hurt and Danny just lost. Danny will fight anybody. We’ll see how Thurman acts this year with no injury

Comment

I think it's worth pointing out that Spence hasn't exactly been proactive in pursuing the best fights himself - sure you can accuse the others of not chasing him but it takes two to tango and fights have to be made from both ends, plus the likes of Thurman, Porter and Garcia have been established as top level welterweights longer than Spence and might argue that it's not their place to chase him and that it should be the other way around.

Comment

Working...
          X