No announcement yet.

What I heard today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    **** it i will be watching. pricey should be too good for allen though, but if he doesnt bomb him out in the first couple of rounds (which he probably will) then who knows.
    Allen has an insane chin, I don't see Price KOing him despite his power.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Smith is likely back in May from what I understand. I could see him being on this card though, as the May date was the proposed Anfield fight, which looks off the cards with the lack of marketable opponents.

Callum isn’t a ticket seller though, Pricey might somehow still be a bigger draw😂
      He will be now that he's the best SMW in the world. The locals will get behind their man. I'd go to a card at Anfield, just for the spectacle. They could only really do that May-July so a fight in March might just fit a 3-fight plan for Smith next year. We'll see

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
        He will be now that he's the best SMW in the world. The locals will get behind their man. I'd go to a card at Anfield, just for the spectacle. They could only really do that May-July so a fight in March might just fit a 3-fight plan for Smith next year. We'll see
        I doubt it, I’ve been to loads of Smith fights, none of them are major draws in Liverpool.
        I remember being at Smith-Fielding about 90% of the crowd were there for Rocky.

It’s a shame WBSS final weren’t in the UK, that would’ve really helped Smith attract support

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I doubt it, I’ve been to loads of Smith fights, none of them are major draws in Liverpool.
          I remember being at Smith-Fielding about 90% of the crowd were there for Rocky.

It’s a shame WBSS final weren’t in the UK, that would’ve really helped Smith attract support
          That's interesting. Didn't know his profile wasn't that big. It's a shame.

If Smith isn't on it I'm not sure what Hearn can do to save that card.

Comment

Working...
          X