Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: We offered Wilder, minimum guarantee+PPV and rematch on america. no ans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
    The interview was from before the first Fury/Wilder fight. Hearn said they offered a flat fee plus a percentage split of PPV plus a rematch in the U.S even if AJ won in the UK.

But Finkel wasn’t interested even in meeting Hearn to discuss a deal.

Are of that what you will, I couldn’t care less but it sure sounds like Winkel doesn’t want Wilder anywhere near AJ.
    before the Fury/Wilder fight, but the Fury/Wilder fight was signed. That's the point I'm making. Wilder/Fury was announced in what? July?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Uh... Because he already said he's rematching Fury. I know this is only a boxing forum but are there seriously people who have a hard time wrapping their heads around that?
      I'll tell you what you Wilder defenders can't wrap their heads around: There is simply no reason to take a rematch with a guy who has zero belts and pays less money, than to take a mega fight and try and unify, and get paid more, like you're always said you would.

Stop being so fuc king stupid, it's a massive, obvious, ****house duck. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
        AJ needs to leave Hearn.
        Yeah, definitely, he's doing so badly with Hearn. Let's see: He's with the top promoter in the world, makes more money than anyone else, draws bigger crowds than anyone else, and has 4 world championship belts and can't get the other belt cos the guy who is ducking him has fan boys that think it's better to rematch a guy with no belts for less money than to fight an unbeaten world champion to unify and get paid more money. GTFOOH, you're driving me mental with this stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
          I'll tell you what you Wilder defenders can't wrap their heads around: There is simply no reason to take a rematch with a guy who has zero belts and pays less money, than to take a mega fight and try and unify, and get paid more, like you're always said you would.

Stop being so fuc king stupid, it's a massive, obvious, ****house duck. Period.
          I know it must be frustrating to be stupid but try to keep your emotions under control and follow what I'm saying here.
          Here's what you fail you understand; building off the momentum they just had not only ensures a good payday and easy negotiations and booking for all the principles involved in the rematch, but the winner is going to STILL get the AJ fight and will have MORE negotiating power coming off the win (rather than coming off a draw).

These guys literally have no reason to stop for Hearn right now. Only a complete fool would think they should ditch the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by thraxox View Post

what the heck?

Check at 7:10 eddie hearn stated that wilder will get a rematch on america, if joshua wins, and will get a minimum guarantee + ppv split, and hearn wanted to meet his team and they declined.
            wilder is ducking anthony joshua.
            If you can't see this you are either blindly in love with wilder or are stupid.

It's fuc king obvious. The only excuse i can give him is that maybe it's finkel giving him bad advice, but even that is not much of an excuse. He simply makes no effort to make a fight. How can anyone support wilder in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I know it must be frustrating to be stupid but try to keep your emotions under control and follow what I'm saying here.
              Here's what you fail you understand; building off the momentum they just had not only ensures a good payday and easy negotiations and booking for all the principles involved in the rematch, but the winner is going to STILL get the AJ fight and will have MORE negotiating power coming off the win (rather than coming off a draw).

These guys literally have no reason to stop for Hearn right now. Only a complete fool would think they should ditch the rematch.
              "These guys literally have no reason to stop for Hearn right now"

How stupid are you? No reason my ass? A fuc king heavyweight unification fight in front of 100,000 people for a record purse = no reason. GTFOOH. Mandatories can and will possibly get in the way later in 2019. The time is NOW. If you cannot see that your guy is full of shat and ducking then you are a complete fool. That's all. I'll enjoy the Wilder Fury rematch, because I am a fight fan. But the one I want is Joshua Wilder, and the road block is Wilder. Stop making excuses for him, admit he is a coward,and we can all move on. He's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                "These guys literally have no reason to stop for Hearn right now"

How stupid are you? No reason my ass? A fuc king heavyweight unification fight in front of 100,000 people for a record purse = no reason. GTFOOH. Mandatories can and will possibly get in the way later in 2019. The time is NOW. If you cannot see that your guy is full of shat and ducking then you are a complete fool. That's all. I'll enjoy the Wilder Fury rematch, because I am a fight fan. But the one I want is Joshua Wilder, and the road block is Wilder. Stop making excuses for him, admit he is a coward,and we can all move on. He's pathetic.
                the only way mandatories get in the way of a Wilder/Joshua unification is if they allow them to.

Comment

Working...
                X