Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings is coming back on this month also.

Comment

• Tywin Lannister was the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        I haven't been into any series on premium channels for a while, but i only just watched the 1st show of GoT earlier this year, i got instantly addicted to it. Since watching the whole thing, i have been binge-watching it occasionally.

This is my 3rd time watching it. Having short term memory loss is good for tv...lol. Every time i watch it, i picked up on more of the story background, and am reading everything i can online about it.

Don't think I'll read the books, though. Can't wait till the final series in '19. I've never seen such perfect casting of characters in any movie or series. Each person plays his/her role so convincingly.
        Yeah I am on season 5 for the third time through the whole series. Every time we go through withdraws waiting for the next season, we watch it again to get our fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Yeah I am on season 5 for the third time through the whole series. Every time we go through withdraws waiting for the next season, we watch it again to get our fix.
          I normally rewatch the whole thing just before a new season. Should probably start that soon

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Tywin Lannister was the best.
            Yeah, he played his role great. I loved how formidable he was in every scene. Especially when he walked up to joffry in the throne room to 'council' him on the small council meetings...lol. Made him squirm on the throne.

One of my favorites, (hard to pick one), was Masie Williams, Arya. I loved when she laughed when she was told her aunt had died. Like she knew how demented she was.

I also loved when she slashed littlefingers throat when he tried to pit Sansa and Arya against each other. I thought that ending was very well played out.
            Last edited by jazluvr; 11-12-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• April 2019!

Comment

• I gotta be honest man last season was a big step down in quality imo.

I also belive they pushed this back so long, as they want to launch the first of their FIVE ****ty prequel shows when it's still fresh.

Comment

• It's Back, And The Night King And His Pet Dragon Are Gonna Raise Some Hell

Comment

• Bran will sit on the iron throne

Comment

• 2 years of waiting.. And now it's almost here

Comment

Working...
                      X