Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Joyce Called Me Out - Ran With Tail Between His Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Pretty sure he was mandatory, would have made 5+ mil fighting him. He ran off to fight Wilder for 500k instead.
    Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    He was mandatory and he decided to go fight Wilder for 1/10 the purse

FACTS
    Didn't Ortiz ask for a Joshua fight if talks with Whyte broke down. Couldn't Joshua have made his US debut in June against Ortiz?

Comment

33 year old Joyce isn't ready for Ortiz. Abel Sanchez is honest and upfront about that, that's why they won't fight him.

Comment

Ortiz has some of the best "trash talk via translator" in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          High risk low reward. Joshua was also terrified and dismissive as mandatory, so was Whyte with his distinct 3rd choice callout. They all name drop but thats it....Ortiz needs a promoter to be more vocal and in your face if he really wants to bust these guys up!....he's more than willing to get it on and embarrass these guys, but comes across as Mr. One Minute Monotone Mousequeak when responding....dude needs a built in megaphone with torpedoes..

Clueless Hollywood Poshua only recently learned that theres life without him and his GREEDY promoter, so Ortiz needs to stop playing the 'temporary responding fear factor,' and let these guys know that 'commercials' & propaganda promote fake items and that he's the real deal....King Kong should be known as KING KONG(!!) in the division, not Curious George waiting for the guy in the yellow hat to speak up for him.

Styles will always make fights and that southpaw style is their worst nightmare....the 'go to' EXCUSE will always be his age, so him and his team better speak up like the threat they believe themselves to be....Michael Moorer was the last threat with that effective southpaw style...made Holyfield look like a confused puppy....Sadly,Ortiz will fade into oblivion if he keeps up the "hi, I'm over here and ready" squeaking routine....Quiet responses don't work in this game
          Who has Ortiz beaten?
          No one is scared of Ortiz
          He need new Management

Comment

Originally posted by sanapuki View Post
            Ortiz's claim to fame is that he rocked Wilder in a fight he lost. Other than that he has no other notable wins. But it explains why he is rated so highly on this forum.
            Lololol
            Speak on it my friend
            FACTS!

Comment

Ortiz can not beat fighters who are clearly avoiding him, Joyce for instance, Whyte for another

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Joyce called him out under Haye ,Ortiz didn't respond. Sanchez wants to try new things with him so? Its a fight Ortiz wont win if it happens. Its basically a tougher Stiverne fight that will go a little longer and Joyce may have to take some damage to get the end result which is a late stoppage. Ortiz also needs to stop calling guys out when they or he is scheduled to fight,the Wilder playbook in effect again. lol
                I wish dumbasses like you would just STFU with your lies.

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...m-next--134329

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Didn't you read it properly Robbie.
                  Joyce was the one calling Ortiz but when things got real he does what most pommy Heavyweights do at the moment and that is to duck the fight.
                  These American heavies have the English shook.
                  Fury has just fought and beaten Wilder, their number 1 but got ripped off. Joshua has offered way above Wilder's value with 40% but he still doesn't want it. Joshua is now fighting their number 2 next in Miller. Ortiz is Cuban you complete moron. So please do tell how we "Pomms" are shook when it comes to the *****es in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Who has Ortiz beaten?
                    No one is scared of Ortiz
                    He need new Management
                    He's too quiet - thats all! I only know of ONE southpaw heavyweight on the scene: Ortiz... Michael Moorer was the only other one years back (I can't think of any others). There are no southpaw sparring partners for heavyweights, especially not slick ones that carry pride into the sessions.

Styles make fights and there are NO HEAVYWEIGHTS in the division accustomed to any form of a southpaw practice or opposition! Ortiz practices ONLY on conventional styles, so he's got the upper hand on everyone!...and it why he nearly destroyed Wilder.... Imo, anyone the same height or shorter than Ortiz is in for a very rough night with the tough technician - a taller 'good' conventional guy uses his height to the advantage of the shorter older Ortiz. Fury, I think would give him fits.... Again, high risk low reward is what Ortiz is all about...and poor "management."

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Fury has just fought and beaten Wilder, their number 1 but got ripped off. Joshua has offered way above Wilder's value with 40% but he still doesn't want it. Joshua is now fighting their number 2 next in Miller. Ortiz is Cuban you complete moron. So please do tell how we "Pomms" are shook when it comes to the *****es in the US?
                      I know he's Cuban but he fights and lives in America yer.

Comment

Working...
                      X