No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama Works Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I see nothing sexy in what you just posted.

At all.

Again, just being skinny is not sexy to me.

Just because you like bones doesnt mean I have to.

Shapely women look better to me and they are most definitely more fun in bed to me.

AllBoxingAD: "Melania too skinny would not bang, would suck off Micheal obama mmmm!"

Comment

• Ive hurt alot of feelings here havent i?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Will you mfers stop calling fit women 'skinny' already?

This is a skinny woman

Melania is fit. Michelle is fit too but she has long, muscular arms and small boobs. That's what a shapely woman looks like to you?
        Show me pics of Melania's ass.

Im more of an ass man then a boobs man.

Then again, Melania's ass might be just as fake as her **** and face, so dont bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Melania Trump measurements
          Body shape: Hourglass
          Dress size: 8
          Breasts-Waist-Hips: 38-26-37
          Shoe/Feet: 10.5
          Bra size: 34D
          Cup size: D
          Height: 5’ 11″ (180 cm)
          Weight: 139 lbs (63 kg)
          Implants or natural breasts? Implants

Michelle Obama
          Body Shape - Athletic/Pear
          Dress size - 8
          Breasts-Waist-Hips - 35-28-39
          Weight - 150 lbs (68 kg)
          Shoe/Feet - 11
          Bra Size - 34B
          Cup Size - B
          Height - 5' 11'' (180 cm)
          Implants or natural breasts? Natural

We can OFFICIALLY kill the ''bones'' myth (the bold).
          Before this thread i never even knew that Melania was made out of plastic.

This officially seals the deal.

Again, its ok for another man to have different tastes in women then you. I happen to prefer what Michelle's got. Thats all.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
            She looks healthy. I've been working out, too. Dropped 24 pounds since about 2 months ago. I find that working out twice a day really helps. Something Fury said really inspired me: If you don't take medication (in my case, blood pressure that for some odd reason was prescribed to me way too young), you have to exercise. And, shazaam! I stopped taking it, and I monitor my levels every day. Pretty much right after I started working out, it went down on its own, and so I'm in the normal range now. A lot of it has to do with accepting that even though your life may be messed up in all sorts of ways, the one thing you can control is how you treat your body. I stopped looking at exercise as a chore, and now see it as a way of staying healthy. I'm feeling good really, like I can beat anybody. Still got a long way to go to head back to where I was, but I'm happy so far.
            You workout twice a day, every day?

Comment

• There's absolutely nothing attractive about Michelle Obama.

I understand a lot of guys think there's nothing hot about Melania, but people are fooling themselves when they say Michelle Obama is more attractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                There's absolutely nothing attractive about Michelle Obama.

I understand a lot of guys think there's nothing hot about Melania, but people are fooling themselves when they say Michelle Obama is more attractive.
                my thoughts exactly

i believe almost all of who say that, are trying to do mental gymnastics to convince themselves of something they dont believe in. but because shes an iconic black woman they feel like it would be a traitor or something to call her ugly

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Will you mfers stop calling fit women 'skinny' already?

This is a skinny woman

Melania is fit. Michelle is fit too but she has long, muscular arms and small boobs. That's what a shapely woman looks like to you?
                  keira knightley is fine as hell

all the bscene guys saying she aint all that, would for sure be stumbling over there words if approached in real life by her

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    my thoughts exactly

i believe almost all of who say that, are trying to do mental gymnastics to convince themselves of something they dont believe in. but because shes an iconic black woman they feel like it would be a traitor or something to call her ugly

Yeah. And people hate Trump so much, they won't give him credit anywhere, including trivial matters like having a more attractive wife than the last president.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Before this thread i never even knew that Melania was made out of plastic.

This officially seals the deal.

Again, its ok for another man to have different tastes in women then you. I happen to prefer what Michelle's got. Thats all.

Just as long we can FINALLY kill the ''She all bones'' nonsense !

And I'm almost 100000000000000 % sure if Michelle looked EXACTLY like Melania and Melania looked like Michelle, you'd be all into that plastic shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X