Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-20-2019, 11:42 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 848 Post(s)
bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 17,334.29

Beterbiev's career has been complete crap. Pulls out of a fight with Joe Smith. Fails to close a deal with Barrera. Calls out Kovalev and ends up fighting Fornling.
bballchump11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-20-2019, 11:52 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,591.26
Total Points: 23,194.50
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Beterbiev's career has been complete crap. Pulls out of a fight with Joe Smith. Fails to close a deal with Barrera. Calls out Kovalev and ends up fighting Fornling.
I read an article today stating Kov and Duva are the ones who backed out of the deal
Arum said papers were signed by Beterbiev and Kovalev didnít
Kov wants the fight in June
Beterbiev is scheduled to fight on April 4

Journal de Montrťal is the source
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:14 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
I read an article today stating Kov and Duva are the ones who backed out of the deal
Arum said papers were signed by Beterbiev and Kovalev didnít
Kov wants the fight in June
Beterbiev is scheduled to fight on April 4

Journal de Montrťal is the source
I'll excuse that on Kovalev's part. I can see why April is too soon for him to fight. And Beterbiev might want to fight as soon as possible after his layoff, but that doesn't excuse the Smith and Barrera fights falling apart.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:20 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll excuse that on Kovalev's part. I can see why April is too soon for him to fight. And Beterbiev might want to fight as soon as possible after his layoff, but that doesn't excuse the Smith and Barrera fights falling apart.

OH I ainít protecting him
Just stating what I read

Now a days , on this fughin site ducking and finished is all people seem to say

A guy loses and heís done , great fughin boxers from the past had losses but were great fighters
This is going to be one of those , that Beterbiev ducked him
Old 02-21-2019, 01:05 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1862 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,559.88
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Bro I can't believe I'm saying this but Beterbiev ducked Joe Smith Jr to fight this guy? I know Beterbiev has been ducked by alot of Fighters but the guy himself isn't so fond of stepping up either.

Both Barrera, Joe Smith and Kovalev wanted to fight this guy and now he is fighting a lesser opponent again. He could have gotten those fights
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:20 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
OH I ainít protecting him
Just stating what I read

Now a days , on this fughin site ducking and finished is all people seem to say

A guy loses and heís done , great fughin boxers from the past had losses but were great fighters
This is going to be one of those , that Beterbiev ducked him
Yeah I'm not accusing Beterbiev of ducking. I'm accusing him of terrible management.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:40 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yeah I'm not accusing Beterbiev of ducking. I'm accusing him of terrible management.
Yes I know
Iíve read your posts before and that is whyís weíre still talking
And yes management , wow , itís quite sad because their were and are some great fighters but they keep it in the family , if you get what I mean
The only problem is their not Arum or big Al
Trainers are not Roach or Garcia
I can go on but I got a big stick to smoke lol

Share This With Friends

User Tag List