Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2019, 11:03 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 12,509.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
This was when Beterbiev had maybe fought his 7th fight for Gym
And relax the fugh down with the name calling you ignorant fugh
Relax with the name calling? That's the pot calling the kettle back. You must have a short memory. Did you not start with the name calling in your response to my original post? Just like a lot of Americans, you can dish it out but you can't take it, just like your phony, POS president.
Get the fu*k outta here, hypocritical doofus.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-21-2019, 11:05 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah just read that
What a fughin shame
Iíve been following his career ever since he came to North America and just what frustrating trek itís been
I hope this is really not the case
Yeah he's gonna KO Kovalev though and isn't scared at all right?
You are really pathetic.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:08 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yup i recall
Guarantee you it had a lot to do with that arrogant fugh Michel
He was making good fughin money by feeding these guys garbage and protecting them
Remember Beterbiev ( and the rest of Gymís stable ) were guys coming to Canada with a suitcase , so very content with what they got
And hence the fact of being protected and told to stay in the province
A mans gotta eat so yeah their it is
Iím from MTL so yeah quite sad when you go down the list ; Lucas , Griffin , Dorin , Stevenson , Lemieux
Theirs a reason why Gatti ran to New York and eventually landed in Jersey
Ahahaha. No wonder you're a bias Beterbiev/Stevenson fan. You're one of those deluded clowns who support their own regardless of how good they actually are in reality.
Quebecers are some of the most ignorant, obnoxious Canadians there are. I'm from Newfoundland so I know very well about Quebec's whining to Ottawa to get special treatment. Your comments and clearly subjective bias accurately reflect Quebec's identity as a province that is ungrateful and always thinks it deserves special treatment. Keep talking trash about Kovalev though. I'm sure if he went to Quebec instead of New Jersey to promote his career in North America you would be licking his ass daily.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:32 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6966 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 59,245.77
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

This fight should of happened years ago but better late then never.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:09 PM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Fangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these partsFangedgrowl is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 9,612.93

Common it is simple. Kovalev vs Beterbiev and Bivol vs. Gvozdyk. Winner face off, losers fight each other as well.
Fangedgrowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:35 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,386.88
Total Points: 22,811.12
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
Ahahaha. No wonder you're a bias Beterbiev/Stevenson fan. You're one of those deluded clowns who support their own regardless of how good they actually are in reality.
Quebecers are some of the most ignorant, obnoxious Canadians there are. I'm from Newfoundland so I know very well about Quebec's whining to Ottawa to get special treatment. Your comments and clearly subjective bias accurately reflect Quebec's identity as a province that is ungrateful and always thinks it deserves special treatment. Keep talking trash about Kovalev though. I'm sure if he went to Quebec instead of New Jersey to promote his career in North America you would be licking his ass daily.

My brother , Iím a gambler , the first thing I learnt about gambling is not to bet with your heart
So trust me , I couldnít give two fughs about one or the other unless they make me money
But thatís something you obviously donít understand or will ever understand
Family , respect and my word is all we have as humans

You can think whatever and whenever but I know you donít understand
For you to call the kettle black itís only cause youíve done it before
And itís ok because thatís what human reaction is unless you were raised properly and live by what you preach

By the way , Iím not a Frenchman , so I can't be the one whining , I am the minority
Maybe do a little research before you shoot your mouth
Oh yeah forget that your too busy here shooting darts at people who donít agree with you or even when their facts

How many fughin dumb newfies does it take to change a bulb , I bet you know the right answer to that

Broaden your mind and youíll live a happy life and think before you speak
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:47 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1046 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 18,654.90

Beterbiev could have been somebody, he could have been a contender ....but unfortunately he signed with Yvon Michel and sat the bench when he should have been fighting top professionals and improving. From what I've seen, Beterbiev has advanced very little from his amateur days.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 01:54 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
Beterbiev could have been somebody, he could have been a contender ....but unfortunately he signed with Yvon Michel and sat the bench when he should have been fighting top professionals and improving. From what I've seen, Beterbiev has advanced very little from his amateur days.
Well said and quite fughin sad
Another one bites the dust
But heíll knock Kovalev right the fugh out
Old 02-21-2019, 01:56 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4853 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,646.94
Total Points: 43,528.26
happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod 
Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart 
thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
Common it is simple. Kovalev vs Beterbiev and Bivol vs. Gvozdyk. Winner face off, losers fight each other as well.
... perfect: let the stupid Russians fight each other, while Browne sits back...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 02:30 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... perfect: let the stupid Russians fight each other, while Browne sits back...

Lol someoneís gotta sit back

Share This With Friends

User Tag List