No announcement yet.

What would you do if wife/gf had an affair with a lesbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Um if you're in a 3 way with 2 girls and your dick is not the center of attention, then i Have bad news about your dick game.

Also if my girl wanted to bring in a female into our relationship, i would be the big dlck because she would leave her if I didnt allow it.
    believe it or not but a lesbian is not interested in dicks. im sure you and your thuggish yet classy doorag gets all the dykes converted tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      believe it or not but a lesbian is not interested in dicks. im sure you and your thuggish yet classy doorag gets all the dykes converted tho.
      In a 3 way with 2 girls and a guy, a girl has 3 options.

1, get fingered 2, get ate out 3, get her pus6y stretched out and come all over a big dlck and pass out after she's been jackhammered.

A girl will prefer option 3 every time.

In every 3-way I have ever been in, it's been a "who gets to ride" or "who gets railed" next.

I'm sure you're only speaking from your experiences, but you didn't think it through lol.

A Vagina is interested in dicks, and yes I have ****ed bi's and lesbians, and I have never lost a girl to another girl. Which is why I have never in my life been threatened by a girl. If my girl wants to **** another girl, that is zero threat to me.

Comment

If you're in a 3-way with 2 girls, and they ignore your dick, then you must have some weak dick lol that's just the reality. In every 3-way I've been in, my dick was the center of attention.

That's just the truth. Don't get mad at me when I'm speaking the truth.

What do you want me to do, lie?

Comment

In a 3 way with 2 girls and a guy, a girl has 3 options.

1, get fingered 2, get ate out 3, get her pus6y stretched out and come all over a big dlck and pass out after she's been jackhammered.

A girl will prefer option 3 every time.

In every 3-way I have ever been in, it's been a "who gets to ride" or "who gets railed" next.

I'm sure you're only speaking from your experiences, but you didn't think it through lol.

A Vagina is interested in dicks, and yes I have ****ed bi's and lesbians, and I have never lost a girl to another girl. Which is why I have never in my life been threatened by a girl. If my girl wants to **** another girl, that is zero threat to me.
          jesus you are so cringy

Comment

jesus you are so cringy
            I actually did cringe when I read your post.

When you said that you were just going to watch 2 girls eat each other out.

I was like what? How does that happen? Why would two girls ignore you and eat other out when you're the one with the dlck.

Comment

I actually did cringe when I read your post.

When you said that you were just going to watch 2 girls eat each other out.

I was like what? How does that happen? Why would two girls ignore you and eat other out when you're the one with the dlck.
              this thread is about your bi sexual gf & a dyke you utter mong.

i wud fuk da dyke, she wud luv ma c0ck i wud convert her and dey wud both be lovin ma d!ck! im beginning to think you are a virgin because you literally sound like a 13 year old virgin boy
              Last edited by mlac; 02-21-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

this thread is about a your bi sexual gf & a dyke you utter mong.

i wud fuk da dyke, she wud luv ma *** i wud convert her and dey wud both be lovin ma ***! im beginning to think you are a virgin because you literally sound like a 13 year old virgin boy
                All i'm saying is that I have never once imagined the scenario you explained, and to be honest I'm glad I never have lol.

Before I read your post I never thought that could happen. Because in every 3 way I've been in, It was a beautiful experience, two girls competing and working together for my attention.

The scenario you described was nothing like what a 3 way feels like.

Comment

I encouraged it, and then found a way to get involved. Literally the two most memorable evenings of my life.

Comment

All i'm saying is that I have never once imagined the scenario you explained, and to be honest I'm glad I never have lol.

Before I read your post I never thought that could happen. Because in every 3 way I've been in, It was a beautiful experience, two girls competing for my attention.

The scenario you described was nothing like what a 3 way feels like.
                    your posts come across like your doing a parody lad. either way its hilarious to read. Acting like a irresistible e-casanova and then having anual meltdowns when a girl doesnt reply to your text immediately and you scare her off with insane ramblings

Comment

Also lesbians are turned off by men, not by dlcks lol. Even if they don't like men, they use dildos to get off, because even if a lesbian isn't interested in men, vaginas are interested in dlcks.

If you get a lesbian high, and give her that good D, she'll become more open minded.

Lesbians are admittedly hard to win over, but bisexual girls always end up with a man in the end. I have never lost a girl I wanted to another girl.

Women are absolutely zero threat to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X