Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Loses Support Of Thousands Of Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has thousands of fans? I didn't know that!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      He already lost my respect years ago when he cheap shotted Ortiz.
      Ortiz cheap shotted him first. He just stayed on his feet

Comment

Why should a person with money have to give it away to other people??? how does that make sense?

Comment

OP agrees with Floyd 100% but still trying to make this a hate thread somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            I'm not seeing anything new here. He's always been selfished and self-absorbed.

I've never liked Floyd the person, but he's a fantastic boxer.

Hell millions of people forgave Kanye West after he tweeted people to redirect their donations from Africa to him instead. People say "Oh, it's bipolar" or "Oh, it's Kim" or "Oh, it's just Kanye". No. Kanye is a selfish piece of shit.
            Kanye didnt do that at all. Infact, in the last few months alone hes done more for charities than your entire blood line have ever done- so im not sure how you can call them selfish and not your own self?

Same applies for people like Floyd. I can guarantee hes also given and done more for charities than you ever will do. Does that make you a 'selfish piece of ****' aswell??

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              He can do whatever he wants with his money. He doesn't owe it to anybody. He didn't make it illegally and nobody was forced to buy any of his fights.

People think just because your rich, you SHOULD donate vast amounts to charity. Of course it's great if people do, but you can't vilify people if they chose not to. I bet 90% of the people vilifying him don't donate anything either.
              Great post

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post

'I don't want you to call me an African American, I'm an American' - Floyd Mayweather

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

“I never got involved in the sport of boxing to say ‘I’m going to fight and make hundreds of millions of dollars and just give it all away.’ If I’m gonna mess money off in a bad way, I’m going to spend it on myself. I’m going to do what I want to do with my money. You hear people talking about, ‘well, he should…donate to this or donate to that.’ No, I should donate to Floyd Mayweather, donate to Floyd Mayweather’s family. Because that’s what it’s about.”

To summerize, Floyd Mayweather has got to be the #1 P4P selfish successful boxer of all time.

Can't believe why black people still support him just because he is black. He is not doing it for the hood like that idiot gatekeeper Broner do
                I actually agree with Floyd on this about 95%

He's earned his keep himself and is entitled to do what he wants with his money.

I would do the same thing aside from donating a good amount to God, family, in need families, friends and charities.

Comment

I remember, this was from long ago, while he was still active? Why you rehashing that? Who really cares?

Comment

There's a green light on this woman beater. Us real street ni99az dont phuck with this lame. We phuckz with T.I and Fiddy. Real ni99az. Any ni99a riding with this lame is gonna get dealt with.

Boycott Gucci
                    Boycott Fury.

Black Powah

Comment

Floyd lives in his own galaxy. People like him who've been rich and famous for such long periods of their lives (more than half his life at this point) have very little grasp on everyday reality the way others do. Whether people support him or not at this point doesn't really matter to him because that's not something he genuinely values. So long as he's surrounded by the people he "trusts" and they don't change their tone on him he'll think everything is cool. Its not a unique problem to Floyd, it's a very common issue with celebrity.

Comment

Working...
                      X