Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Pacquiao is the landlord

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
      lol just say how much you hate manny because he came through crushed the buildings took all of the shine away.those scars run deep!!! froid will 100 percent go broke spending ALL his money on depreciating assets and half ass business ventures. Pacquiao will at least have a real career after boxing and will be forever seen as a god by his people. Pacquiao is loved and revered gayweather jr will never experience that kind of love from people.
      Atoeast strippers like floyd. lmao.

Comment

Pact@rds will believe anything.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          So you don't mind that Duterte's son was caught with $200 million of crystal meth and was not charged with any crime?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-rivets-manila

Yet someone smoking a joint on the corner is shot and killed and that's "okay" and applauded by trash like you. You are a sheep, child.

That's the problem with people like you. The rules are the rules except when they apply to you...then there's an exception

Fuck outta here *****
          Manny is now a politician. Always has been actually. Especially when you think about all the lies and excuses throughout his boxing career.

Hes more concerned about his public image than having an ounce of intergity.

Not surprising hes willing to support the execution of drug users to advance his own political career - even though Manny has a history of drug use.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
            Manny Pacquiao is the landlord
            Kung alam lang nila ang mga kaharian ni PacMan LOL may private army pa....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Damn and that's another thing...Manny is some biblical loon who hates ****sexuals. If I remember correctly he's banned from visiting certain parts of Holllywood for hating ****s.

But yeah let's make a thread sympathizing your male idol's financial troubles. Take that toy out your rear girl... XD XD XD

And I'm a Manny fan. Go back and read the posts. I said BEFORE SPOON that Manny beats Errol, Keith, Danny, and Shawn. Manny could beat Terrence, but that fight will never happen (Manny won't sign an Arum contract again lol) and Terrence could make it very ugly if he fought a certain way (movement, jab, etc.).

The only fighters I "hate" on these days is Errol. Dude is such a clown and hypejob beating on...LMFAO...LIGHTWEIGHTS...while legitimatelly calling out MW's and SMW's...then the dickriders on these boards tell everyone this is a HOF fight LMFAO....
              I'm not crying about if he does or doesn't have "money problems" that's why I put "broke" or "not by normal standards" you non reading mfer. Everybody does negative shlt. Me. You. Even Manny pacquiao. But It's not time to high light the negative you hating b@sta@d. Y'all can't hear some one doing good and leave it at that. Don't be bitter. Be better

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Pact@rds will believe anything.

Smh.
                Some of you guys are some bitter ass, hating losers. Lol. I really feel sorry for you guys live. Like how bad is your lives. How ugly are your girls, if you have any, how ****ty is your car. I mean some of you guys JUST hate on anything because your life sucks.

That's the only explanation for your disgusting behavior. If you let go of your jealousy and anger towards others doing good, then food will happen to you. You get out what you put in

Comment

That multi-billionaire senator is enjoying ******* with chavit right now

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Some of you guys are some bitter ass, hating losers. Lol. I really feel sorry for you guys live. Like how bad is your lives. How ugly are your girls, if you have any, how ****ty is your car. I mean some of you guys JUST hate on anything because your life sucks.

That's the only explanation for your disgusting behavior. If you let go of your jealousy and anger towards others doing good, then food will happen to you. You get out what you put in
                    emHOEtional outburst aside....

Do you really think Manny gave all his money away?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      emHOEtional outburst aside....

Do you really think Manny gave all his money away?
                      Emhoetional? I guess those on the site that aren't poor and bitter are under developed children. That shlt is far from clever. Little high school white kid shlt. Lol

No I don't think be gave ALL his money away. Nor did I ever claim he did anything of the sort. So why are you asking me

Comment

Working...
                      X