Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Crolla Set For April 12 In Los Angeles, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Loma's ceiling is 130. He should catch Davis at 130 while he can. That's his best chance. 135 will favor Davis. We'll see.
    I agree, but I don't think mayweather will let it happen even if he does go back down, at least not for a few years. We might can see him fight berchelt or farmer tho which would be nice. I think tank has a lot of potential but I hate the way Mayweather is managing him.I really wanna c him tested against someone that will bring out the best in him. See if he a chin and heart to match his skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      So are the people that were hating on Canelo for taking a tuneup in his last fight criticize Loma for this crap?
      Completely different, as this is a mandatory, Loma would have to drop the belt to get out of it.

And only reason it’s happening is because Comney (IBF champ) hurt his hand. Originally was going to be Loma vs Comney.

It’s a garbage fight, but it is what it is lol

Comment

• Crolla is an eye sore to watch

Comment

• Dear Mr. Moretti,

Please stop delaying "The Takeover!" Let Teofimo Lopez fight Richard Commey, and the winner gets Lomachenko!

Sincerely,

Bronx2245

Comment

I saw Loma go life and death trying to figure out Pedraza. So confused and out of element. One fan's perspective.
            And did you see Loma not using his hurt hand fully? Not a single right hook over the fight. The same as with Linares after he damaged it. Loma said that he was explicitly saving his hand with Pedraza, but he won't do that anymore in the next fight.

Comment

• Really happy for Crolla. Solid pro who's paid his dues. And real gentleman outside the ring. Deserves this shot as mando, but it's defo a cash-out and I fully expect him to retire after the fight.

Comment

• I'm not that interested in this one

Comment

• Pointless fight, Crolla cant beat Loma

Comment

I was actually critical of all those. They all suck. Believe it or not, I have high standards for Loma, but what's going on with his career now, is disappointing- competition wise.
                    Well WTF you want him to do?

Tank is shook, Mikey moved up 2x.

What is there left for him other than to unify? And to unify he needs to fight mandos.

I dunno bruh, you used to have a more sober opinion now you seem to be cleverly hating on Loma.

Tank is your boy but Tank hasn't done ****, and won't do anything exciting for a while as Floyd made it clear what their plan is. Too ****ing bad because Tank is the goods, one of the most exciting fighters in the game.

What a f!cking crowd we got here......no pleasing anyone.

Just accept the fact that no matter what a fighter, any fighter does, there will be clowns hating and fan boys nut hugging.

Every passing day I feel less inclined to post anything on this board, after being here the longest out of 90% of you lot.

Just a bang of haters and fanboys who try to live their life through fighters that they connect with on some level....what a pathetic bunch.

You guys keep running this circle jerk while I enjoy
                    Last edited by Banderivets; 02-20-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Crolla has got zero chance. If i was him i wouldnt even train lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X