Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftist brainwashing results to this.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking;19519027
      I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
      Can someone please point out the racist part?
      Right on target!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. (All day and all night. Every day and every night) …...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        The culprit wouldn't happen to be African-American or
        was he kid actually Chinese. Or was it a white kid? …….Rockin'

The kid was black. The teacher was Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
          The kid was black. The teacher was Cuban.
          Who'd of guessed?

Have you seen how these kids are acting out in High Schools? It is outrageous and so viral in the inner city schools...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Who'd of guessed?

Have you seen how these kids are acting out in High Schools? It is outrageous and so viral in the inner city schools...…...Rockin'
            That's what happens when parents teach their kids they aren't responsible for their own actions because of their race. The kid in the story was in a gifted program at the school but his mother has already poisoned his mind. All he'll know is prison and grief.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Maybe someone should properly teach this child what racism really is
              The teacher had that opportunity to indeed explain to him why he was wrong instead they just called the police for a minor non crime which reinforces his assertion that they’re all racist. His family should sue because there is no law that can force you to to stand for the pledge of allegiance. While I personally would like him to stand this teacher ruined the teaching moment. This was a perfect time to teach the whole class about why they should stand. Instead he/she got in their feelings. Then the police made up some bull**** charges to try to scare the kid. That’s the racist part of this story.

Comment

I'm pretty certain that a threat is not protected speech
                Ok. I'm going to spell it out and then I'm done. The point of contact, or reference is the child's civil liberties were violated. Freedom of speech. U cannot force non military personnel to pledge oathe to the flag. That sound like North Korea.

If that didn't happen then none of the other events would gave followed. Bottom line. That is illegal and against the so called principals of this nation
                Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 02-19-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Ok. I'm going to spell it out and then I'm done. The point of contact, or reference is the child's civil liberties were violated. Freedom of speech. U cannot force non military personnel to pledge oathe to the flag. That sound like North Korea.

If that didn't happen then none of the other events would gave followed. Bottom line. That is illegal and against the so called principals of this nation
                  Calling your admins racists and threatening bodily harm to your teacher is not protected by the 1st amendment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    The teacher had that opportunity to indeed explain to him why he was wrong instead they just called the police for a minor non crime which reinforces his assertion that they’re all racist. His family should sue because there is no law that can force you to to stand for the pledge of allegiance. While I personally would like him to stand this teacher ruined the teaching moment. This was a perfect time to teach the whole class about why they should stand. Instead he/she got in their feelings. Then the police made up some bull**** charges to try to scare the kid. That’s the racist part of this story.
                    Yes, they're all racists. The teachers, principal, custodial staff, all racists. That poor black child doesn't have a chance to get a fair education in such a system. That black child, and every other black child, should be immediately removed from the racist Whitey's school system, and replaced into the all black Wakanda Public Education Program. Only blacks should teach blacks, and there should be all black classes to avoid future racism like this

Comment

Calling your admins racists and threatening bodily harm to your teacher is not protected by the 1st amendment
                      Not what I said. It's frustrating u keep using straw man argument and attributing word I never said. But ok. You haven't refuted nething I have said.

If this was a real debate u would have lost badly.

Carry on

Comment

Working...
                      X